Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. My favourite was this one
  2. Safe trip home fella
  3. Poor rabbit (or small animal)
  4. Well Suarez & Dalglish have made statements saying they regret their actions and that they brought the club into disrepute... I wonder if they were made after a change of mind or through club officials... either way lets hope that's the end to it. Also Col I can't remember a football player taking a capsule of blood onto the pitch to fake an injury at the first opportunity
  5. Nissan should employ you Colin then they might actually shift some 370z's i agree about the exhaust how can you have a £30k+ sports car that sounds like a Micra
  6. I didn't especially like her music either but I can appreciate a good voice. A bit like people who say they HATE Elvis or Elton John or Queen, no you HATE the person or the music not the voice
  7. as apposed to say rugby where they all have a big hug and reach between each other legs
  8. Thats incorrect. Evra ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of Suarez. He didn't celebrate in front of him, he was neither looking at him or goading him. I think both players are twunts but Evra is bar far the more clever it seems. At least SAF said he didn't agree with it instead of brushing it aside or pretending he didn't see it. Can't see a ban or anything but hopefully Liverpool will actually condem his actions at least especially if he did mislead them...
  9. Looking at it again Evra was celebrating with his supporters and Suarez walked behind him, he wasn't in his face or anything bad
  10. Mary made the tea... and the bacon sarnies
  11. Not at all but your too far away
  12. Michael Jackson could go on the list too... just shows fame & fortune doesn't always make you happy...
  13. I really think Liverpool & Dalglish particularly now are coming out of this VERY badly which I am sure the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal & Newcastle are hapy about! I applaud a club standing behind a player but there has to be a line.
  14. Bigger doesn't always mean better or worse, that change of hours doesn't seem major... How is your 'line manager' as I know you didn't get on too well with your old boss, hopefully better
  15. Whever you agree with the ban or not Suarez admitted his comments and his club didn't appeal the decision. His actions yesterday were disgraceful in my opinion and could have led to real problems on & off the pitch. His actions just showed his attitude and his managers after the match were worse still... Liverpool fans are saying Evra was to blame, can't see that myself but his celebrations at the end were uncalled for, although with what went before can be understood... Suarez has spat and bitten opponents before and made gestures at fans... not exactly in the Liverpool spirit really... I'm all for a bit if passion but this guy seems a liability and his manager backing him publicly will only make it worse.
  16. Usual pros and cons for Roadsters, lovely in the summer In my opinion the Roadster only looks good with the roof down but if open air driving is your thing then go for it
  17. Lots on here about Bose replacement but you can do the iPod hack for starters
  18. Best colour too :wink:
×
×
  • Create New...