Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Build one or get a specialist to put together a bare bones one, try yoyotech there are pretty reasonable that way you get what you really want and a warranty
  2. Going to be a looooooooooong 2 weeks I suggest lots of detours home in the 350 just to say goodbye properly
  3. Fingers crossed mate, I bet you will be sweating when the post comes....
  4. Unfortunately my shed is pretty fast too I know exactly what you mean though I went to Nottingham in a Ford Galaxy before Christmas and when I got back in the Zed it was fantastic... It's not just the speed it's the driving position too
  5. http://www.webuyanywife.co.uk
  6. Depends on the year, the older ones have a retractable lid, the newer ones dont have a lid like you say just a lip... If its a < 2006 then it should be ok as I have done the opposite and replaced a cubby with a satnav retractable lid for my nav. Once you get your Zed post up some pics, be aware a cubby door + the bit behind will be over £100
  7. Is there any lower to go?
  8. Its a much nicer sound that the K1, I would have kept mine if it didn't drone so much on longer drives Glad your enjoying it
  9. I seem to have missed out on the meets down your way Dave, only met Buster the other weekend.... Enjoy the new toy, seems to be a trend for 2012 as the prices are coming down now that the 370 has been out for a while and becoming more affordable
  10. You obviously like a mod or 2, so hurry up and get a Zed bought
  11. I got my car from S200-4U They may well be bell ends but that doesn't mean they only sell shite cars...
  12. Guilty as charged m'lud
  13. Although it does seem there are some decently priced supercars available
  14. I'm sure a friendly Admin can help there WillReliantRobin ? WillCityRover ?
  15. I'm sure you won't miss her that much when she goes though....
  16. A supercharger looks like this not like this Although I can see the similarity
  17. Looks expensive as its not that low mileage, cloth seats, no cruise and marmite wheels Rather have Jim's
  18. The fidanza chatters a bit at idle thats all nothing major
  19. Going on HP prices the cartridges are probably £10k each
  20. You only posted once but you had a cool name SMD
  21. Dealer should sort it as it's 'not fit for purpose'. Ahh I missed that bit agreed the dealer should sort it, get ready to rumble
  22. Another service option would be Dixon Motorsports DMS they are in Erith so pretty close
  23. Your looking at about £800ish for clutch / flywheel & fitting and ask about an Exedy Clutch & Fidanza flywheel, or if you want to be boring a standard set
×
×
  • Create New...