Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. All singing double din - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=55665&hilit=f900bt
  2. Have a break and forget work mate.... THis weekend should be about Snow
  3. White Goods 2 - 0 Zed
  4. It's ok this a car forum, so obviously some of us would pay good money to listen to an excited lady Have pity on poor Keyser and Buster...they've got to put up with it ALL day on Saturday RIP Keyser & Buster
  5. Hello Mark
  6. Its very difficult to race in a garage. (pause for breath) I believe he did once race a washing machine and a tumble dryer.....
  7. It's ok this a car forum, so obviously some of us would pay good money to listen to an excited lady
  8. Yup....guilty as charged I hope it isn't as severe a case as Graham's
  9. Sorry I haven't seen Jack
  10. Typical Yid I will hold off eBaying for a few more days then It could also have a 2nd hand loom as I have just ordered a new one
  11. Don't leave it out in the rain it will rust..... oh too late
  12. What happens with the upRev, is it not a license that could be transferred to another vehicle I agree on the interior being far superior in the 370z
  13. That is peanuts for a nice car, I expect the soot chuckers hold their value slightly better....
  14. Genuine Nissan oil + molyslip is about the best you can get You never get rid of the notchyness when cold but once it's warmed up it is smooth as silk
  15. I actually test drove a 370z when I wasn't sure if I would get my 350 back last year.... Amazing machine but left me a bit cold didn't have the same character as my old girl.... I certainly wouldn't turn one down though So come on Will when is the first meet up after you pick her up?
  16. diamond pattern.... DAVE! get some class, its called 'quilted' look good :fight: It's a seat not a kitchen roll !
  17. I was slightly more tactful
  18. Very nice I am a big fan of the diamond pattern like that, although personally I would have gone a bit more colourful...
  19. Cheers, if you do get a cubby and need any help give me a shout Will do cheers, one last thing actually, with regards to the screen itself, if i google sat nav the usual plug and play sat navs come up. is the screen you have designed to be built in or is it a just a standard one that came with a mount. cos i'm assuming for updates you need it to be removable. The only one I could find was the Navman Panoramic http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_categoryId_165685_productId_817893_langId_-1?cm_mmc=GooglePPC-_-SN%20-%20Sat%20Nav%20-%20Product-_-Navman%20Panoramic%20Exact-_-navman%20panoramic&source=ppc&_$ja=kw:navman+panoramic|cgn:Navman+Panoramic+Exact|cgid:5156418709|tsid:35582|cn:SN+-+Sat+Nav+-+Product|cid:70628389|lid:42105058429|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:19621808629 Just had to take it apart, wire up a button to switch it on and off and hard wire it. For updates I can take my laptop down to the car and connect through the trim on the cubby Here is the install thread http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=54590&hilit=motorised+cubby Although when I fitted something else I pulled the wires of the cubby motor so now it is manual
×
×
  • Create New...