Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You need to change the settings when you upload to max 800x600 as the forum doesn't like pics more 1000 each way... Then bring the pic up full size, right click, copy image url and paste into
  2. Dave - you've earned that Legend status well and truly now Hmm my sarcasm radar just went off the scale
  3. That will be their new 'Multishaft' policy, time to get some other quotes and give them a call
  4. Anfield Liverpool Merseyside Get in quick before the owner reports it stolen
  5. I think you would have to fit it in the back Porsche style as you wouldn't see anything through the windscreen
  6. Someone's tired
  7. If you are going to chance it might as well just go for the cheapest, they are all unbranded anyway...
  8. +1 You might be lucky but probably not...
  9. Is it raining down your way Will?
  10. Thought it was strange you dropped the '01' if anything you should add another '01'
  11. How did you watch a 5 minute video, come up with a witty response and post it 1 minute after I posted the vid?
  12. I knew ZZ Top liked cars from their videos but I didn't know they made engines
  13. No1 - I am a leader not a follower No2 - I will be keeping my Zed for a good while yet I expect and when the time comes to say goodbye it will be going for something much more comfy in my old age No 3 - What happened the the last '01' No 4 - Graham will have a 370 before the year is out
  14. As apposed to a Datsun
  15. Wash your mouth out right now Steve Just search for 'spursmaddave' + 'knob'
  16. Well at least nobody was hurt, I can't see you will have any comeback from a private sale, at least not easily anyway as it could have happened at anytime.... I am sure Ricey will have an idea of what to do, no doubt it will involve letters and probably turds
  17. I don't think it is difficult if you know your way around the car and can get it up high enough to get underneath. PM ZmanAlex, he sells molyslip and will be able to talk you through changing it yourself
  18. CAI + HFC's + New Exhaust = Very Happy Will370z
  19. I would let this baby go for £4k.... Sorry Doogy hope you understand
  20. I'm guessing yes. If he hasn't I will eat my hat
  21. Leon TDI FR isn't too shabby pretty quick and you should get 40mpg minimum
  22. For complete change 2 bottles I believe
  23. And so it begins.....
×
×
  • Create New...