Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Neil just get your @rse on here and be done with it
  2. Hope he is ok
  3. I enjoyed it just thought it would have been better with a more charasmatic or knowledgable host...
  4. Did anyone else watch this the other night? I put it on Sky+ and just watched it, I was quite looking forward to a proper car programme but it was completely ruined by Paul McGann who seems to have absolutely no love of cars really apart from owning an old Rover that he admired when he was a boy... It made the whole show a real drag even though some of it was pretty interesting, it mainly covered Brooklands which I enjoyed. The funniest bit was when he drove an Aerial Atom to try and get an appreciation of how the pioneers of motor racing felt flying roung Brooklands at 140mph+ in flimsy open aired cars.... and he managed to get it up to the heady heights of 120mph
  5. Yes, I had a BBC and I remember trying to load "Elite" by cassette, it was ready by the time I got in from school Funny you mention that I was looking at an article on Elite only the other day. I was not lucky enough to have a BBC computer so I only got to play Elite on the Commodore 64.... One bad decision I made was getting an Amstrad CPC464 what a pile of cack but then we know Lord Alan has been responsible for some rubbish over the years My cousin had a Dragon 32, wasn't bad but I had his life for it I always wanted a Lynx Don't know why
  6. Yeah but that's just a purchase tax on the road tax on top of the VAT tax on the price of the new car Purchase tax...WTF. Next we will have a tyre size tax, number of ehxaust tips tax, number of seats tax.........on and on and on...... No, I am sure I did read the RFL was £260 when they were first launched, or did I dream it as well.....zzzzzzzzz Watch it remember the dream tax
  7. Hi Dave .......
  8. Yeah but that's just a purchase tax on the road tax on top of the VAT tax on the price of the new car
  9. How could an early 370 be £260 when a late 350 is £450 odd.... Mind you the way the RFL is worked out nothing would surprise me
  10. Very nice in black with the red leather & trim really looks the part !
  11. Yes, I had a BBC and I remember trying to load "Elite" by cassette, it was ready by the time I got in from school Funny you mention that I was looking at an article on Elite only the other day. I was not lucky enough to have a BBC computer so I only got to play Elite on the Commodore 64.... One bad decision I made was getting an Amstrad CPC464 what a pile of cack but then we know Lord Alan has been responsible for some rubbish over the years
  12. Poke this, peek that, trying to make a sprite that vaguely looked like something it should and syntax errors coming out of my backside.... happy days
  13. I think the delay is because of the dodgy LAN... I remember typing in code for about 3 hours on my Commodore 64 and debugging it, finally got it working, just about to back it up to cassette and then my Mum turned it off because dinner was ready
  14. Install guide here, pics on page 17 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=28877&start=240 Its the previous model but the connectors must be the same
  15. Yeah thats the one, it goes in the wrong way but as you say it doesn't go all the way in and doesn't click into place...
  16. Pardon?
  17. Wow first day of real action and they are showing reruns already At least they're showing something Also, Georgie and Natalie are somewhat easier on the eye than DC and EJ. Mmmm Georgie Thompson..... might have to get into F1 this year just as an excuse to perv
  18. Yes it will most likely throw a fault unless you get spacers or have a remap and you would need a remap to get the best out of them anyway from what I have read on here HFCs or decats make the engine run lean but someone more knowledgable can confirm that Must be mighty loud with a K1 and decats
  19. Time to lock this thread now I believe
  20. Best get Will one of these as I fear he will be doing lots of laps of Petworth
  21. Mine had them on when I bought it
  22. Unless they have changed the design it is possible to plug it in the wrong way around, I won't name and shame but I know at least one member that managed it... Hello Jim
  23. For that comment have a Custard Pie The custard pie I can handle, but not the green elasticated pants Elasticated pants come to us all one day At least you can get 2 pairs for £10 in the Mail on Sunday supplement and one of those big slippers that you can get both feet in
  24. I've only done 30k in my 04 Zed Only had it just over 2 years though
  25. For that comment have a Custard Pie
×
×
  • Create New...