Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Adrian, with Apple Pay how much % do Apple take of every transaction you make
  2. Can't remember exactly where I put mine, I think I concentrated at the area behind and around the speaker from memory...
  3. Really looking forward to it
  4. Can't say I have noticed any difference
  5. Think I will wait for drive club & project cars
  6. I now know of 3 owned by friends that have been replaced. No doubt after they tried to bend them
  7. I need to see if he will let Uncle Dave have a passenger ride sometime
  8. Yeah same here, like a lamb to the slaughter thats how you see everyone here though Dave - new poster and you're rubbing your hands Had to read that twice.... Thought you said "new poser" Probably right both times
  9. Welcome to the wonderful world of wafting in a luxury barge That list is similar to mine when I got the Jag
  10. More great pics Ady
  11. Yeah same here, like a lamb to the slaughter
  12. Not spoken to him recently but I believe it is over 700bhp and weighs about 1030kg so no wonder it can shift
  13. Not played crucible much to be honest just doing missions mainly
  14. Looked and sounded great to me I think a reunion meet should be on the cards at the Kent Zed Shed
  15. Well good news, were welcome back to the house, obviously she didn't mind the curly whirly one of you left in the shower "Darren and his friends were great guests, they took great care to leave the house as they found it and they will be welcome back any time." I would say mostly due to Ken's care of the fires and constant cleaning and tidying
  16. Great pics Ady, can we go back soon
  17. He blew up the original engine, not sure what is in it now but I believe it is the most powerful one outside of the US
  18. My nephew has finally got his Noble sorted how he wants it
  19. Antagonising people again, Dave... It's what I do best so why not make use of a talent
  20. Misty mornings, drizzly lunchtimes and beautiful sunny evenings, not too bad If we had not been having such a laugh we would have done lots more driving in the evenings but we were enjoying our surroundings and each other's company that's enough detail that was a sunny weekend for wales We have already decided next time we book a place it has to have. Hot tub
  21. Misty mornings, drizzly lunchtimes and beautiful sunny evenings, not too bad If we had not been having such a laugh we would have done lots more driving in the evenings but we were enjoying our surroundings and each other's company
  22. If you look closely you will see 2 of the most common sights of the weekend... Adrian iPhone 6 in hand Ken cup of tea in hand
  23. Some of my pics
  24. Drop rates are still the same dude, they've just changed the code so that the Legendary Engrams always give Legendary items now. The annoyance was that you could play for 30+ hours and get 2 Legendary Drops, then take them to the Cryparch and they would turn out to be Uncommon items. Although I like the RNG it's a positive change I feel. Yeah had heard that, ever so slightly frustrating
×
×
  • Create New...