Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Very true
  2. I like big boobies, big bums & a big appetite :wink:
  3. His car doesn't look THAT nice
  4. It feels fresh because it has only done about 1k a year Only joking i'm just jealous as I do that a month Another member had a drive of my old girl last weekend and was very complimentary which was nice....
  5. Is it just me ....or isn't that a trifle odd.... having said that ... I now feel compelled to give it a try Don't worry younot the only one to think Zug is a little odd but that's why we love him
  6. Don't forget some of that nice interior cleaner too
  7. Planet Rock
  8. I'm like Bertie Bassett I like allsorts
  9. Just go to the nearest sainsbury or tesco that do super
  10. If you get the spacers from Zman they go onto the HFCs so an easy fix while they are being fitted
  11. Unfortunately the motors are prone to fail must be the design i guess.... Fingers crossed though matey
  12. Hmm i approve but only just, i could still press a tshirt on that
  13. Oh yes! Was a bit dissapointed with the film it should have had a lot more of Mr Gilbert in it!!!!
  14. I think hay is only just cheaper the unleaded
  15. Depends what floats your boat... The welding is beautiful but the cans are sperate so no shiny backbox....
  16. Well done DBlock you got it spot on.... it all started when Darren PMed me these
  17. Really needs a proper spoiler to match all the stuff lower down though I'm not a fan of the big ironing board spoliers, maybe a subtle one bigger than stock would look good....
  18. Funnily enough if you search 'electric' + 'window' + 'fix' if comes up on the first page..... just under your post asking where to find it
  19. Just ordered one to try on my new Android tablet
  20. Nice ar$e
  21. RE050's on the front, FK452's on the back. Place your bets, which end will go first Anyway, we really need to stop the mixed tyres one before Ekona gets here +1 agreed. He must be on a sabbatical not been on all week....
  22. Lots of quick changes from 3600 to 3200 is great fun and sounds lovely
  23. Goes well with the Zed HU as that won't be Bose either
  24. I like the fact it outlasted 3 husbands
×
×
  • Create New...