Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo That's what I said before and I got flamed like a burger The oil heats up so quickly in a Zed though You were right then SMD I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions but then when giving advice we should say stick to the manual....
  2. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo That's what I said before and I got flamed like a burger The oil heats up so quickly in a Zed though
  3. Think it might get a bit warm making it last 2 hours Ok it would be flat though
  4. Perhaps they could dump the 500 million tonnes of salt they didn't use during the winter on the fields
  5. MWTech sells them seperately http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=63006&hilit=spacers or if you want Eibach branded ones for a few quid more
  6. What!!!! Cross dressing who said anything about cross dressing, are you sure you're posting on the right thread man. I worry about you sometimes Dave... You have slept havent you? Actually not slept much still Check the poll, you set it up.... without spoiler with spoiler i like cross dressing
  7. They are asking people not to attend the qualifying today so that it dries out a bit before the GP tomorrow
  8. I'm not saying anything as last time I got bullied
  9. And you know I like your's too If I lived closer I could be your style advisor
  10. I did see them.... on my browser Craig I like the kids pictures
  11. Ian, what I am taking from this thread is that 4 people like your car without the spoiler but there are 2 other than you and me that cross dress
  12. It was when the king size ones first came out, I did put it in the freezer but it still melted very quickly
  13. I couldn't finish all of mine
  14. Saucer of milk to Gravesend We can all laugh about it now.... apart from Ian who still wakes up in the middle of the night sobbing uncontrollably holding his pillow close and rocking slightly...
  15. There is always too much salt.... I always ask for fries with no salt on.... you get a look something like this...
  16. Pardon? That was a comedy drum fill
  17. Sorry Pete I know it's not a laughing matter but all I can think about now is you sitting on your back step with your feet in the water fishing Roof developed a leak as well Sewers now overflowing, septic tank unable to handle all that rain, on the plus side the flood in the lane has subsided and no water in the house (other than what the bucket under the roof leak has collected) Pete Crikey mate
  18. I think Wasso did a version called 20 Shades of Azure last year in Wales
  19. Well Bounty Bar Kid I am expert in confectionary in the bedroom although mars bars are my speciality....
  20. Sorry Pete I know it's not a laughing matter but all I can think about now is you sitting on your back step with your feet in the water fishing
  21. I WOULDN'T borrow his copy if I were you...........and I think you know why without me spelling it out Oi that's slanderous I have drawn lots of pictures to help illustrate it for Annie
  22. Have you got a Kindle Annie, my paperback copy is all stuck together
  23. Hey, mine doesn't creak, just there's noise which almost sounds like a shot wheel bearing, but doesn't get worse with speed Just a general observation that most people who go for big showy (heavy) wheels have trouble with something along the way... If I had the Zed as a 3rd car just for meets and weekends then I would consider ricing her up but as she bubmles along the M25 and over the bridge pretty much everyday then I am happy as she is
×
×
  • Create New...