Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Your my wife now
  2. Meh I went to Homebase.....
  3. I remember Black Man Ray from the 80's......
  4. Double post forum is fubar tonight....
  5. +1 with my Derv, i'm barely getting 40mpg at the moment
  6. Glad he sorted out your 'O' ring Papa :wink:
  7. How about a pussy?
  8. It was a compliment Back to white wheels, they look chavtastic on anything but a white car that is heavily modded imo And it your gonna go white you need lots of spokes to show them off...
  9. I thought as much but too lazy to check..... just saw it on Ch4 and not seen it before I reckon that dog is better than 87% of Russians
  10. Really? I thought I was a wheel heathen Have to admit I love my Zed oem but yours always gave me the horn
  11. I think poundland should be investigated as their prices have been fixed for years
  12. Not sure if this is a I've not seen it anyway http://youtu.be/msJmQYOsSUI
  13. I think I am gonna get a camera and film all the twunts i encounter on the roads:..
  14. Been bad the last hour.... Couldn't get on at all, thought i had been banned
  15. I'm not the best to comment but I like the last ones, multi spoke suit the car I think
  16. Does everybody have a camera in their car in Russia
  17. I knew it! He's cheating on me! Yeah sorry dude!
  18. And....... Food poisoning and can't use phone at hospital
  19. Good job I'm holding my breath! You'll miss all the fun So I take it that you've had the pleasure of Dave then? Yes so has Ian but he was drunk
  20. There is a big thread on fixing this but it is far more than I would ever contemplate doing it involved pretty much almost removing the petrol tank Papa has a very nice scanguage, not the cheapest option but works very well from what he tells me and doubles as a diagnostic for the ECU and lots of other nice features :wink:
  21. I'm sure a little bit of gaffer tape on the front would improve it too
  22. Little bit racist but your new.....
  23. Yes I must look at the metatags on my personal site
  24. Wow it went down £50 in a day I am gonna wait this one out
  25. Why do we need to know what the OP looks like Not really fair as if he is a bit of a munter it might put people off..... Although I am sure he isn't
×
×
  • Create New...