Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. £320 I paid less than half that for a P3...
  2. +1 on that. My car 4K..................yes 4K! Iv'e seen it and I would give you £4.5k no problem
  3. Jvc unit £300 + £100 for wiring, fascia & reverse camera, £150 for navman panoramic, £100 for satnav cubby (if you can find one) A lot less than £1000 I have been using googlemaps on my iphone 5 in my rental, if you have bluetooth it connects up and gives you voice instructions.... Cheap alternative while you explore the options
  4. How many miles do you do a fortnight and what sort of driving You should be able to get mid 20's mixed driving easily, over 30 on a long run and low 20's around town
  5. I am just coming up to 10,000 miles on my 04 Zed, thats if you dont count the first 100,000 though
  6. Speak for yourself I am conpletely normal
  7. Canaries are nice if you avoid the built up areas, same with Turkey Glad your missus is on the mend
  8. soooooooooooo tempted to change that quote! He does like a clock or two
  9. I'm confused too...
  10. I love Miranda Also Me too. Couldn't fancy her though, to tall !!!! She would suit you Dave.. Although she would probably BOB you Well after my Paloma Faith thread and now Miranda I guess I just like weird women, must be why I like 2bears so much
  11. I love Miranda Also
  12. And you are perfectly entitled to shop around and not accept the first rediculous quote you get from someone not even qualified to do the job... I am free next weekend to service your Zed, shall we say £800 it will probably take me at least a week...
  13. you're not BOBBING me again Dave Fixed that
  14. I looked at the tattoo'd women thread the other night and that became a sticky post
  15. Exactly I worked as a painter decorater once and quoted a job to paint 2 coats of gloss the woman said it was too expensive so just do one coat which I did cutting the quote.... Then she said it looked crap and needed another coat but didn't see why she should pay for it..... thinking back must have been Stuarty's Mum
  16. Responsibility! Fair enough. So where do you stand on gas fitters? They have a responsibility too, as if they get it wrong they could kill far more in one go than the single person a surgeon could. Everyone has there worth, I agree with that. Consultants deserve there pay, gas fitters probably deserve there pay as they have extra skills, responsibilities, qualifications etc. the same applies to structural engineers, pilots, etc. but for a joiner to charge what they do is wrong. How would you know what a joiner charges, you paid someone who isn't a joiner £300 to lay some laminate in 7hrs Just admit it this isn't a rant at tradesmen at all it is just you realising you are a tool and admitting it on here for us all to enjoy
  17. 2 Bob the Builder
  18. Doing it in the first place = numpty Admitting it on here = numpty of the year
  19. +1 +1 ... I can work from my bed though I used to but the bottom fell out of the gigalo market
  20. If the guy quoted for two days work and then did it in one surely you should have paid him double I think you got a result
×
×
  • Create New...