Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yellow is supposedly the hardest 2nd hand colour to sell, I like the look of it personally but would I drive a yellow car
  2. Stone chips are am occupational hazard of driving a Zed, you can either be paranoid or just enjoy driving your Zed
  3. About time Not like you have been doing anything the last couple of weekends
  4. I read that as really cross member
  5. Let's ask BBK for his opinion on them..... oh hang on a minute
  6. And then moan about the Z4 being rubbish after 3 months..... then complain about the depreciation
  7. Nothing funnier than when a Troll gets Trolled especially by their own Mum
  8. I know.....ive never quite got over it..........losing the zed that its Got rid of mine for a younger model last week, been slipping inside and giving it a good seeing to ever since..... I also got a new car
  9. I would personally find a friend that has the biggest ugliest old van and ask him to park it there for a week
  10. I saw one last friday it sounded like a Spitfire going past and that was as at 20mph
  11. Iv'e never had any complaints
  12. SOLD please lock
  13. Iv'e got under strut LEDs in mine.... but inly for another 2 days
  14. Yeah I had to go into DFU mode to rollback , made sure all was good the went back to ios7
  15. I always look at mods this way, they are for me to enjoy and if I buy decent stuff and look after it then it will have a residual value so I almost always keep old parts if I can
  16. Or buy a 2 nd hand Milltek. Yes I have no shame
  17. Remember, it's a beta, so bugs are to be expected iMessage fine for me, facetime also fine, I don't have facebook
  18. Not tried the BT yet .... Haven't found any major bugs just Apps that are not compatible....
  19. Too true mate, the Zeds brought us all together but it's not only that which keeps us all muckers
  20. More's the pity
  21. Jagitis getting a firm hold now
  22. Sounds good, is there a similar XF Forum?
×
×
  • Create New...