Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Thats because Chris'I isn't around to tinker Sent from the golf club...
  2. Couldn't we all Horatio... Sent from the golf club...
  3. What part of the country are you based? I wouldn't answer that if I were you Don't you just hate jealous Ex's........ I just don't deal with rejection well I will always remember my little hornblower Sent from the golf club...
  4. What part of the country are you based? I wouldn't answer that if I were you Don't you just hate jealous Ex's........
  5. What part of the country are you based?
  6. Not that I will be getting one of those just yet either.... I watched that Vid Ekona posted and I must be too old because I just can't see myself sitting there saying 'Xbox Forza 5' or 'Xbox watch tv' I have had Siri on my last 2 phones and voice control in 2 of my cars and NEVER used them..... yeah a gimmick when your mates come round but that's it really I would rather have had full HD output than an ugly lump I can shout at..... that's the missus job
  7. Most if not all PC & PS3 compatible wheels will work with the PS4
  8. Yep PC all the way for me then with my Fanatec, far better graphics and sound anyway
  9. No in yours Nightmares... I'm a change manager / consultant trying to help companies develop & progress without breaking their IT environments. Sometimes feel a bit like that chap in Tiananmen Square. Like I'm stood in front of a column of projects and programmes saying "But have you tested this, where's the evidence, what about the risk, how much is it going to cost, what if it goes wrong, why is it so urgent ......it's not your infrastructure, it belongs to the company, stop trying to break it..." etc. Nothing of any real value though, like a nurse, teacher etc Jesus, sounds just like one of my days. Trying to hold back the tide of brilliant ideas from people "who know about IT" but can't use excel. I love excel! I organise my work so that I can have whole days only on excel A lot of what I do involves Excel, DBA & code.... currently working on a 700 store multi product, multi drop delivery schedule for 1.8m items a week, 250 motive units and over 300 drivers..... The spreadsheet is around 1,400,000 cells and counting That sounds awesome, I used to work in 1st and 2nd line support for a card fraud prevention company and used SQL every day, had access to several million card transactions and SQL was the best way to interrogate the bad transactions as you can see the raw data. These days it's just formulae and macro's etc. Yep mostly data validation, look-ups, formulae and plenty of macros All pretty basic stuff, but when you work with a bunch or tards I look like a genius
  10. No in yours Nightmares... I'm a change manager / consultant trying to help companies develop & progress without breaking their IT environments. Sometimes feel a bit like that chap in Tiananmen Square. Like I'm stood in front of a column of projects and programmes saying "But have you tested this, where's the evidence, what about the risk, how much is it going to cost, what if it goes wrong, why is it so urgent ......it's not your infrastructure, it belongs to the company, stop trying to break it..." etc. Nothing of any real value though, like a nurse, teacher etc Jesus, sounds just like one of my days. Trying to hold back the tide of brilliant ideas from people "who know about IT" but can't use excel. I love excel! I organise my work so that I can have whole days only on excel A lot of what I do involves Excel, DBA & code.... currently working on a 700 store multi product, multi drop delivery schedule for 1.8m items a week, 250 motive units and over 300 drivers..... The spreadsheet is around 1,400,000 cells and counting
  11. Nope needs to stay as it is for maximum pleasure Maybe a couple of subtle styling mods knowing Mr B
  12. Must have been unloved and unused by previous owner
  13. Guess they cut too many corners on price It's only out in America and they all have dialling wands ...... fixed that for you Toe fingers
  14. The Evo Triangle is now sponsored by Arc..... lots of grooves in the road Lovely Zorst Darren, Yarptastic It's ARK, you Merc driver! As in it came off the Ark... Was Ark then you left bits on the roads in Wales and it became Arc
  15. iLittle ?
  16. you called ? I said little not tiny
  17. Shhhhh..... then I took you upstairs and showed you a big erection
  18. I am SMD not Bennett
  19. Brilliant Had to be careful how I worded that incase I upset anyone with our strange sense of humour I never worrying about upsetting anyone
  20. Room for a little one
  21. Guess they cut too many corners on price It's only out in America and they all have fat fingers......
×
×
  • Create New...