Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Cheers, just dl it, for a free gamecits brilliant Sent from the golf club...
  2. I would have a mobile crusher Sent from the golf club...
  3. It is unfortunate that cyclists in general are getting a bad name, the guy in the video kind of sums up most peoples stereotypes of a modern cyclist.... I get the taxation bit I think most are talking about some kind of insurance not just for other road users but for pedestrians who are using crossings and get hit... I did see a good one the other day, a cyclist ean a red light, unlucky for him a copper on a bike was the other side of the junction, doubt he got anything more than a telling off but still... Sent from the golf club...
  4. I can't believe this old chestnut still gets trotted out in 2014. Yes but back in the day you didn't have 1,000s of wannabe Bradley Wiggins flying around. I am sure that most like me have nothing against someone who wants to cycle and keep fit and ride both capably and with courtesy..... but unfortunately I see more behaviour like the cyclist on the clip. The Audi was nowhere near him, he had to move backwards quite a way just to have a rant at the driver, the car sped away but very wide of him causing no problem whatsoever to him but he had to have another rant and unfortunately got a smack for his trouble.... I love the very end where one cyclist nearly takes out another who was walking their bike over a pedestrian crossing, I suppose the old chestnut about running lights and crossings is also a Sent from the golf club...
  5. Says the man who has 3 ironing boards welded together as a rear "wing"... The Bishop is owned Sent from the golf club...
  6. Yeah it's more for looks, I think if it affects handling then the geo was out and the spacers just exaggerated it.... Sent from the golf club...
  7. Hope it works out ok then, I guess it's for the greater good in the end Sent from the golf club...
  8. Yep if you put a 'cycling area' in front of cars at a junction what do you expect? I think that cyclist should be banned in London and made to take their chances on the tube lines dodging trains instead of cars
  9. Got my Eibach 25/20's from CS, did over 40k on them, 3 Wales drives and I am still here to tell the tale. Obviously not everyones cup of tea but I honestly thought they made my Zed feel more planted and less twitchy, gave me more confidence not less Sent from the golf club...
  10. I like your DU11 FUC just the was she is Not everyone has to make their Zed look and sound like a 12 year old would Sent from the golf club...
  11. ^ He said shaft Sent from the golf club...
  12. You could have punched him in the nads..... If you jumped Sent from the golf club...
  13. Normally I 100% agree but if someone screamed what he did practically in my face then not sure I wouldn't react, nothing about being a big man or anything like that just human nature If you are going to give verbal abuse like that out then you have to be prepared for some people reacting like that, rightly or wrongly... Sent from the golf club...
  14. Exactly, cut within inches of a car just to get a foot ahead of it when you KNOW you will be holding it up then race after it hurling abuse..... It is annoying when motorbikes do it but they get away quick "This is MY space" yeah that you pay absolutely bugger all to use Sent from the golf club...
  15. Scampi about time Dave ! Tesco's shuts at 4.30 today I've been waiting to send her out shopping (do i have to do everything ! ) cheers :thumbs Sorry been playing PS4
  16. Search really is your friend!! http://www.350z-uk.c...steering-wheel/ Many thanks, the guide is really good, cheers ! Haven't read all the way through the guide but a good tip is to mark with tape or something the position of the wheel when you take it off
  17. Obviously neither of you have Sky+
  18. Search really is your friend!! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/32500-how-to-remove-the-steering-wheel/ Search isn't my friend, we fell out a long time ago... Sent from the golf club...
  19. Exactly what I plan to do! Wrap or Plastidip them. They really look out of place in my opinion and nasty material Sent from the golf club...
  20. Only ones that won't work will be the phone ones unfortunately, even if the new HU has BT Sent from the golf club...
  21. You need a security bit to remove 2 brass screws each side then its easy, plastic comes off, air bag out (carefully) then a big bolt... Personally I would do something with the silver bits round the steering wheel buttons, that plastic is nasty, wrap it or something... Sent from the golf club...
  22. If anyone wants a spare wheel (no airbag) while they send theirs off to be done then let me know as I think I have one knocking around somewhere...... Sent from the golf club...
  23. Nice! I am a fan of black wheels on a white car now Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...