Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Never needed a bigger bulge myself so can't comment Sent from the golf club...
  2. Maybe I should add some black c/f From Smurf to Chav Sent from the golf club...
  3. Budgets are made to be upped Sent from the golf club... I just don't set them, I make a list of things I want and then suffer the consequences. >_> I'm pretty much the same, if I can't afford something I want I just work harder Sent from the golf club...
  4. It was always a no brainer, bulge bonnet looks meaner imo Look forward to seeing it in thw flesh Sunday! Sent from the golf club...
  5. Budgets are made to be upped Sent from the golf club...
  6. Needs some silver bonnet vents Sent from the golf club...
  7. Happy to have been partly responsible for your bulge Very nice Sent from the golf club...
  8. Who actually cares Sent from the golf club...
  9. What a pr*ck! The Ocado delivery driver not you btw. They all have a number to ring on the back don't they Sent from the golf club... I was too busy avoiding an accident to look for it, and then all I wanted to do was "have a word with him"... Has far more effect if you phone and report it trust me A lot of firms use agency drivers, a couple of complaints and they don't get used again simple as that Sent from the golf club...
  10. Not really worth spending silly money on a Zed system though as there is so much road noise, even if you put sound deadening in it is not great Sent from the golf club...
  11. Yeah true, but I preffered my set-up with comps in the front and coax in the rears, had the rears turned down a bit but it gave a fuller sound which I liked. Sent from the golf club...
  12. Decemt HU helps but it is still woeful, you honestly don't realise how bad it is until you replace it trust me. Sent from the golf club...
  13. Co-axs are fine in the rear, have you already replaced the fronts? Sent from the golf club...
  14. Now and only now I will reply Well done Daryl, no doubt just a loose wire somewhere good luck sorting it Sent from the golf club... Thought you were abit slow on the uptake on this Dave. Well its raining quite hard outside, but iv got a boot to rebuild, and steering wheel controls to fix, so im off out in it! Off to Cantref at 9 tonight, and got to be at work at 2 Been busy and didn't see it sorry Sent from the golf club...
  15. Sounds ok then to me, just go for best you can afford Wait till you see the Mexicam OEM paper ones in all their glory Sent from the golf club...
  16. Sorry to hear about the 300, glad your ok and hate the fact people automatically claim for whiplash! Guy sideswiped my Zed in a 20tonne truck and claimed whiplash FFS!!! It just something now that people think its a right to get like PPI etc boils my pi$$ Sent from the golf club...
  17. Is that each or for all 4? I would say for the hassle of swapping them out, £12 each speakers are not worth the effort Sent from the golf club...
  18. What a pr*ck! The Ocado delivery driver not you btw. They all have a number to ring on the back don't they Sent from the golf club...
  19. Now and only now I will reply Well done Daryl, no doubt just a loose wire somewhere good luck sorting it Sent from the golf club...
  20. I was pushing him from behind That was later at the Moreton Sent from the golf club...
  21. A hampster with a drum in a tin can would sound better than the 'Bose' sub Sent from the golf club...
  22. Some of the most enjoyable games I've played have been ones that have been slated in the industry, that I have given a go and loved. Probably due to having little expectation of enjoyment in them. So yeah, reviews are just someones opinion, read them but always make up your own mind, if you can. Most recent example of this for me was Ryse on the Xbox One. +1 I loved the original thief games and metal gear solid too, just different isn't it sneaking around..... just wish they get creative and make a game where you were sneaking around an all girl uni or something and you score points for peeping Sent from the golf club...
  23. You need it even a knackered old long in the tooth Zed kept up last year
  24. Well Papas car...... It's close but it's not Azure
  25. That will suit the look you are obviously going for much better
×
×
  • Create New...