Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Calm down dear it's only a tyre Best tyre for a Zed mind you Sent from the golf club...
  2. They might, but that would probably then make 2/3 of the internet dyslexic which is significantly higher than the norm. If we assume that 10% actually are dyslexic (as per the BDA), then that makes approx 50% of people who post gibberish nonsense (even though they have a full keyboard in front of them and completed over 10 years of full-time eduction) just lazy. Given that, I'm massively confident that when I pick someone up on atrocious posting, I've a better than 1/5 chance of being correct Also, we all know that any argument on the internet is immediately rendered invalid by a single typo. I think a good approach is to pick people up on this sort of thing if they're being very opinionated or trying to wind people up. That would make you a good candidate Ekona. Unfortunately, you're posts are always well written. Sent from the golf club...
  3. Its very much a Marmite car. I really wanted a 370 but needed 4 seats and yes it took me a while to warm to them when they first came out in 2010 but until the other week when I had a proper look close up and actually drove one , I was converted. You are talking to someone who used to have a Chrysler 300C for a while and loved that (other than the breakdowns of course!) I love a nice interior, at the end of the day thats where you and the most important people to you are most of the time Sent from the golf club...
  4. It would be an aircraft carrier for you Its a blackvue HD camera got them front & rear Sent from the golf club...
  5. No its number 4, al fresco @ tesco Sent from the golf club...
  6. Yep mine was an 04 on 92k when it was upRev'd had standard airbox, plenum spacer, berks & milltek exhaust and made just under 300bhp I distincly remember texting Papa and going "ner ner ner " Sent from the golf club...
  7. +1 Sent from the golf club...
  8. As said the Mazda driver was a ***** but if the Lambo was doing legal speeds surely it would have been able to stop seeing as it has mahooosive brakes and weighs about as much as my left knacker.... I love people that hesitate, wait a bit longer then just pull out anyway..... And yes I know I need to tilt the camera up a bit, must have knocked it at some point Sent from the golf club...
  9. At the end of the day different cars mean different things to different people, congrats on the 370 Nismo Jonny Sent from the golf club...
  10. Have you driven a Zed with MPSS on? REO50's are very good, I had 2 sets but the MPSS are in a different league, so much more grip in dry & wet Sent from the golf club...
  11. It's called being in touch with your feminine side Colin
  12. Happy belated birthday Colin
  13. Its next month now . Pete I like that Pete, makes it seem so much nearer It's very near for Pete
  14. Oh yes Sent from the golf club...
  15. I certainly had to do a quick step when I got found out Sent from the golf club...
  16. From the spider or me Sent from the golf club...
  17. I certainly had to do a quick step when I got found out
  18. They are all pets
  19. Where you still £400 out of pocket though afterwards? If only it had just been £400..... If only
  20. Surprised this hasn't been snapped up, a great exhaust for an everyday driver and with berks it is lovely for a Hoon too
  21. Not mine just googled a pic of what I would like...
  22. Actually quite surprised at that. My EML came on at least 3 times within 2 months after fitting my Berks HFC's & Invidia exhaust system. Each time the EML code was due to the 02 sensors detecting a problem. You really need to have your Zed remapped though evest otherwise that long list of performance mods you've done is pretty much for nowt. I hear you mate! I'm less than 2hrs from Abbey too - I'll just tell the wife it's a service ! Just tell her nothing. Say you're going for a quick drive or out to help a mate. Come back then circa 4hrs later with a big smile on your face and she need never know why. I did exactly that once years back, nothing to do with cars though
  23. Its all right Vik I want one of these cuddly little fellas Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...