Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Only because I'm not here
  2. Dblock was still on here when this person joined Dave ~ ffs come on. What? I'm starting back a little and gonna work my way up
  3. Looks nice if you never want to drive the car anywhere, ever.... you might as well take the wheels off for all the difference up it would make....
  4. Seems the forum has just become a VERY friendly place
  5. True. You got me there. No worries I haven't had a posting splurge for sometime but I felt the need
  6. I concur That means I agree Stavos
  7. Didn't say it was you... Doesn't really bother me just interested to see people's opinions ~ bit bored tbh. Much better than other forums I've been on when lot's of newbies who joined didn't get any sort of welcome. I posted about 30 welcomes and you started the thread, I put 2 and 2 together and made 22
  8. In fact if you look at my many welcomes earlier, several recieved likes from the OP and several also recieved other welcomes after mine
  9. Too right mate shocking that people actually do it though...
  10. Awwe Ian I still wubs ya
  11. Fortunately I am not a hypocrit
  12. Gets right on my wick if I'm honest
  13. I personally hate post boosting
  14. Not been on for awhile so I did loads earlier, how on earth can welcoming someone be a bad thing If it grates you then you need to lay down and chill out a bit Just for you I will do a load more welcomes later As for post boosting, either join in or don't everyone has a choice
  15. Yeah i pretty much always overtake them, I just put my phone, book and bowl of cornflakes down first
  16. Not too sure Neil, maybe someone with a facelift can confirm, good luck hope it all goes well
  17. spursmaddave

    Music

    2! I only have the one and all my music is lossless Itunes is currently at 22k songs!!! One has all my music that's under 30 minutes in length and the other has all my mixtapes on it. Also need one for whilst the other one is charging in the car or syncing back at home. I don't play and charge because of the high pitch whine, fixing that looked too complicated! Mixtapes? Is your name Daquan?
  18. spursmaddave

    Music

    Well a waste if you are playing music at 128 but each to their own I don't have much of a soundtrack to listen to from either end of the car
  19. spursmaddave

    Music

    Amazing how quickly you can go off people......
  20. spursmaddave

    Music

    It may be an old motor but it rocks Oh and before anyone makes any hilarious remarks, the only wood in my Jag is attached to the driver
  21. spursmaddave

    Music

    Stereo? How quaint My system is 5.1 dear
  22. spursmaddave

    Music

    That's the other thing with the hd, it copies at 128 iirc Lossless is a bit ott imo .. 320 is fine It's not ott when you have a 500w B&W system with 14 speakers Agreed ott in a Zed though
×
×
  • Create New...