Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Why not, they always end up with everyone agreeing
  2. MPSS, Vredresteins & Bridestone RE050's are all recommended, also Falkens if you are on a bit of a budget. Only thing I would say is your better to replace all 4 really, unless the fronts are a decent brand and pretty new
  3. Nice write up Will, see you in Europe next year
  4. I guess your referring to the rim tape 👠love the stuff lol Ah is it the tape? Looks good Cheap enough to redo if you catch it too
  5. Was nothing to do with TC I got sideswiped by a lorry that wanted my lane Looked ok after it was sorted
  6. Be honest, that's just because you both turned your TC off and your Zeds immediately exploded, right? True story, only time I turned it off this happened
  7. Thought I would get these as a present for Mary, thoughts?
  8. Had 25/30 spacers on mine, look great with Rays Love the blue calipers too and are those rim blades or alloy gators? They look really nice anyway, bring back memories........
  9. I haven't been on here a year yet Dave but it's definitely changed a little since I joined some 9-10months ago. Maybe some people just aren't getting enough loving in their lives or something but definitely feel like some are more confrontational then they need to be even over silly little things which is a shame. Yep too many people thinking their way is the only way and treating other opinions or actual experience as a fight All these threads have been done to death before, I just like to make sure if its an opinion thing then both sides get equal discussion, thats not an argument its what a forum should be all about Maybe it's the hot weather
  10. Steve, I love a bit of banter but please don't start trying to cause arguments stating things that haven't happened, just looked through the whole thread and the only person that has mentioned that turning TC off will cause you to die is you Nobody has mentioned wallets and nobody has been patronising whatsoever apart again from you insinuating that people that leave it turned on do not know how to drive I am amazed that being such a poor driver I managed to do over 40k in my Zed and kept up with some very good drivers on the runs we did as a group I don't take any offence because really I couldn't give a @*!#, amazing how this place has changed in the last year or so though Used to be a laugh now it just seems to be arguments when people just want to give their balanced view...
  11. Maybe should have left the car stock then
  12. Haven't seen anyone talk down to anyone on here Only thing I have disagreed with is comments that you can't have fun with TC turned on which is absolute BS! Turn it off, leave it on what do I care I don't even have a Zed anymore, neither does Ekona Just think that threads like this need to be balanced as new owners might read this and get poor advice
  13. what... this one? Never liked that diffuser, really looks awkward just stuck on there with the bolts visible looks fine to me Looks good in that picture as you can't see it
  14. Damn was planning a trip next summer
  15. Sounds like all the more reason to do it to me
  16. 1 Mississippi, 2 mississippi, 3 mississippi.....
  17. Sensitive phone for a sensitive guy
  18. I have seen you mpg comments, not everyone drives everywhere like their ar$e is on fire If TC lights up then you are loosing traction yes?
  19. what... this one? Never liked that diffuser, really looks awkward just stuck on there with the bolts visible
  20. Exactly, not saying I always drove with it on but saying you HAVE to have it turned off to enjoy a proper drive is complete BS imo
  21. In your opinion maybe, but in a lot of others, mine included that is a load of rubbish Not really a matter of opinion on this one, unless my TC is faulty / different to others (quite possible). Yes it is a matter of opinion The Zed has so much grip on decent tyres that you don't need to have TC off to have fun, unless of course fun to you involves losing traction I found it much more fun taking as much speed into and out of a corner that is my opinion
  22. In your opinion maybe, but in a lot of others, mine included that is a load of rubbish
  23. I remember flares, mind you I had hair then too
×
×
  • Create New...