Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43554 Sparky350z did a good write up on this not so long ago, also Buster may be able to help.
  2. Damm beat me to it....
  3. Sparky fitted one not so long ago, check out his threads.
  4. Me too
  5. Linky Link
  6. Can be done with body work mods.
  7. It must be somewhere round 170 mark
  8. Well done, proud of you, Pat on the back for you sir
  9. Yes Rog...... http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?moduleno=30030 http://cpc.farnell.com/1/1/36875-silico ... visol.html
  10. I think the person who guessed the most correctly should win.
  11. 245/45/18 seem to be circa £45 to £55 depending where you buy them from. Ebay are cheaper but there are a few different styles.
  12. I think you can drive them on tarmac for a short duration, but they have a max speed too, somewhere around 20-25 mph i think.
  13. Wow, Thats good to know. What was the ebay sellers name, I need to invest in some of these as i am crapping myself thinking about driving in the snow, but you have restored a bit of confidence in me with your appraisal. Cheers.
  14. You should be able to pull them out gently by hand.Then shot of wd40
  15. Alex will confirm I am sure, as other zedheads will too.
  16. Come along Will, me, serious? Dont think so.......
  17. Good pics Bob, Shame you ruined one with that custard in the back ground....
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOGYREV...........
  19. Well, what can I/we all say apart from this is terrible terrible news. We all wish your dad well and just hope that things improve for him. Its just terrible how these things come along. Best wishes to you and your family. Keep strong for him mate, life really is too short and yes it really does out everything into perspective. Wishing your dad and your family all the loving support possible and I am sure this will be the same for all on this forum although I dont want too speak for them.
  20. your a funny bugger i know its more than just the year, and im thinking black or white but anything that will be in my budget when and if i do it, you doing something on the 18th? White is best, in the roadster Black a bugger to keep clean...
  21. Biggest difference i think might be the year..... What colours you going for then?
  22. You have an earthing fault somewhere hence the dimm bulb.
  23. Been to Joberg, south Africa,, Take a baseball bat and you will be fine. Enjoy your holiday too
×
×
  • Create New...