Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Have you measured the thickness front and back? Cant see any problems really unless the front is wafer thin. What do you hope to gain with the spaced. Are you having an uprev.
  2. Yes sir I had wired dream about you. runs for cover..... looks good m8.....my rear light units would work really well with the film removed.led clears fancy a swop? Bob, wont commit but will have a look at yours when at port solent. Oh, the dream wasn't sexual you lived in a huge flat and you kept your car in there. Loads of people were there for a meal and to admire the car.
  3. Yes sir I had wired dream about you.
  4. Hell yeah.... I made a special effort with the clay, smooth as silk Will...
  5. Gave the Z a good wash clay polish. Heres the end results. Even did the roof with liquid shoe polish, not that there are any pictures of the roof....
  6. yep , and aint she one annoying stuck up cow
  7. Zugara

    Blue Haze

    Awesome stuff, when I see him next I'm going to force him to sign up on here and ill get him to PM you Happy to help.
  8. Chipping is still an option mate. Although UpRev re-map is the quickest and easiest way. Oh Thought it was taboo to chip a zed, hey, you learn something everyday
  9. You dont get a 350 chipped.. ...you get an uprev. I would suggest that you do any mods you are going to do first, then get the uprev. Namely the exhaust and plenum spacer should be done first.
  10. Do it yourself.....
  11. Zugara

    Blue Haze

    send him round to me, I will take a look if he wants, only in Farehamish
  12. Do the right thing...... Buy her a zed of her own...
  13. viewtopic.php?f=161&t=48422
  14. I Would try to bring it forward on the switch while pulling the seat forward from behind. May just need a nudge
  15. well I am me, and you must be .......... you
  16. LMAO! Something I forgot to mention which cant be a coincidence.... my heater blows cold (but not aircon cold) when I am stationary, in traffic etc - and when I speed up it gets hot again... youve got an air lock in your cooling system then.
  17. Zugara

    Blue Haze

    if its blue....its oil burning off I would like to think its a drippy valve stem seal, over night a few drops land on a piston, start up in the morning oil burns off giving the blue smoke.
  18. Whip it out and make sure the plug on the ribbon cable is "fully Home", it may be that its in at an angle, hence you have partial control function. Or the module is goosed.
  19. Zugara

    10mm spacers...

    there you go viewtopic.php?f=140&t=36536
  20. Zugara

    10mm spacers...

    Dont MWtech sell them....I think thats the traders name
  21. have you had the Head Unit out? If so you may have disturbed the flat white ribbon cable going into the heater/aicon module under the head unit......just my 2p worth.
  22. can you hear the motor running when you push the switch?
  23. Didnt you mean 350z's outside jeddah?
  24. Dont think so, but you would get one if the Lambda sensor fails Pretty sure if you can smell "eggs" in the cabin, you must have a fracture somewhere, Have you had a good look under the car at the entire system
×
×
  • Create New...