Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Zugara

    Running lights

    It has been done,but you can buy them already converted.
  2. Zugara

    GTR Body kit

    Looking forward to seeing it on your car Cragus Nah I've done the front bumper - sticker up next! Is it wrong that I really like this? I'm going to go with yes!, If you do that, irfan can get his merc to match: Yep like that too, shame there is no bunny girl tho
  3. you ****ed up the tracking/alignment.....
  4. Zugara

    GTR Body kit

    Quite like it actually....
  5. You can always pop round to mine on the weekend and i can help you find the noise area, I am in Whiteley.
  6. Well, I eat my words
  7. Wouldn't waste your time, thats the way the roof/windows work, obviously nissan don't have a clue. Why are you so concerned about it anyway?
  8. coupe or roadster Oodles of areas where these noises come from, it may sound like its from the rear, but could be else where.
  9. You can get it repaired as I have done in the past, you need to find someone that does "major" tyre repairs. http://www.ts-tyre-repairs.co.uk/ Cost me £20 per wheel, plus getting the tyres off/on/rebalanced.
  10. thats the way it is, no biggie tho. looks better with the windows and roof down IMO
  11. I was, then I got a Job......
  12. Well wait and see chaps, just sent him a msg asking for the report on the bhp output, lets wait and see if there is a dynorun graph or something,
  13. brown doberman. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vizsla beautiful dog imo
  14. Zugara

    LMGT4 nuts

    what is on a zed
  15. Pm Tim at envy, trader on here.top bloke for advice,you forgot to snow foam first,
  16. Zugara

    new noise

    If you look to the back left hand side of plenum,you will see a small back pot with fuel lines to it,thats the solenoid valve. Think its about 90quid.there are 2 of them if I recall.but the location of the second one is on the right hand bank. With engine running,hood open,you should be able to hear it if its making a noise.
  17. Zugara

    new noise

    Reckon its the fuel solenoid valves clattering.
  18. Zugara

    Japspeed k1

    Bet he means the rubbers.
  19. they just deserve to die
  20. Stealers.....big money
  21. Ohhhh er, Mrs
  22. check that ALL the pins are OK and non bent over.
  23. But those were an optional extra on the Mini's Jim.....
×
×
  • Create New...