Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. thanks for the offer zugara looks like it has already sold though
  2. i just googled the head unit and it looks cracking! get some pics up of it installed, did the cable to connect your ipod to it come included or was it an optional extra?
  3. has anyone tried one of these systems? im getting a bit tired of my japspeed k2 and getting itchy feet http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Mongo ... 2899wt_905
  4. it looks like it trying to be a ferrari or lotus or something mid engined, i dont like it
  5. there must be one person out there who fancys one
  6. have a look at the zeds for sale thread, scottsoulby is selling his nismo azure zed, and mine is in there but im not sure whether im sure about selling up
  7. I changed my back box myself and after 6 hours of rounded off bolts, angle grinders and drilling out bolts I'm definatly getting japex to fit my y pipe.
  8. Do Stillen make an exhaust for the 350? If they do what sort of sound is it? Not a k1 ear bleeder I hope, if it's a nice tuned sound I could be interested
  9. 350 Russ

    oil filter

    its oil change time for me again, what is the best sort of oil filter for the zed? i bought a magnetic one last time from envy and seemed ok but wanted to see what everyone thought was best
  10. i purchased some replica nismo skirts in february and ive never been happy with the fit. ive been thinking about cutting them and adding some fibreglass where needed to make the fit perfect. when i need to join 2 parts together do i just put some fibreglass sheet over it and lots of resin or do i need to brace it with something aswell?
  11. In that case we could get 3 delivered to the same place (Japex?) Sounds good to me
  12. I'm in 1. Tarmac 2. Rawbhp 3. mc 4.350 Russ 5.
  13. Mine aren't too bad they still work ok in the summer but when it gets cold then I have no chance, they was fine in all weathers before I had my nismo spoiler fitted so I prob need them to be stronger that OEM
  14. What pressure did you get them set to? I've been meaning to get some for a while bunnever knew what the correct pressure is
  15. trade it in for a 313, would make life much easier in the long run, would prob be cheaper too. you could really push the boat out and chop it in for a 370 then put the konigs on it
  16. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 549wt_1139 this caught my attention
  17. Any updates?
  18. The jdm will fit but I wouldn't fit it to a uk, there practically silent and make the car sound like a normal 4 cylinder IMO, if you need a new exhaust then pm zmanalex or get yourself a decent stainless aftermarket one like a japspeed k2 or a scorpion which are close to stock sound for not alot of money
  19. I think I spotted boycey in maple cross at the weekend and rawbhp in mill end on the main road parked up aswell on Sunday I think
  20. +2 , mine doesnt go above 3.5k until fully warmed up
  21. Did anybody go to this?
  22. im definatly interested too! i need a few more small mods first then im booking up
  23. Im a blade silver nismo on rays in rickmansworth, I think Scotland is the most populated by zeds going by the amount of members on here from scotland
×
×
  • Create New...