Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. hmm both look quite good on your cars... I like the cleanness of no border, but at the same time border seems to make it look a little more, I don't know ..in place?
  2. my old numberplate's are a bit cack, the previous owner had them in some stupid 'carbon effect' style and they have the big GB blue stripe down side. So to neaten things up a bit I'm buying nwer ones without any crap cluttering them up. I'm not entirely sure if I should get a border or not though - so do any of you have pics of clean plates (i.e. no banners, stupid lettering, GB side etc) with and without borders?
  3. it really was, only took about 10 minutes
  4. looking good mate, nice contrast
  5. saves me googling
  6. how about I pay you £100 CASH now and then I will pay you £5 per week, EVERY week for the rest of your life? Seriously lovely car man, pretty much the nicest looking, modded zed I've seen GLWTS!
  7. just tried prosilver and it's awful! loads of the features/buttons are not there and it looks like a cartoon, switch back man!
  8. All done! All in all I would say it was about a 3 out of 10 for difficulty. couple more pics.... finally got the grille out, sanded down and stuck the tie downs on the rest was simples! Little before and after shot for you to enjoy, remember this is the product of around 36 hours labour! Now I'm going to have a well deserved beer and sit down a while P.S. as always, thanks to Alex for supplying me with all bits needed (wheel arch lining, alexmesh & connectors).
  9. just figured that out after about an hour of stabbing it with various shaped tools! Thanks a lot for your helpful (and sometimes downright offensive!) input guys
  10. just the safety nut to stop you putting wrong wheels on wrong end. just remove it
  11. ok, looks like its called a button rivet but still can;t get the bar steward off without tearing it apart?!?!
  12. yeah but it's the poppers that I need to use elsewhere
  13. Looks a bit like this - need it off ASAP so I can finish off now
  14. So did you buy it after posting this last year?
  15. all I need to do now is get the arch on and refit everything. Then once my numberplate bracket and clear side reflectors arrive I can go through it all again
  16. trying to put everything back together on my car, one fixing that is in way and needs to be removed (but in a fashion so that it can be put back after!). It's like a popper fixings but instead of a little head to pop up there is just a small circle in middle that is flush with the rest of the head - does anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? If so please tell me how to get the bugger off!
  17. pic now added of one of the blank plates
  18. Cut myself 4 times this morning lol
  19. Cheers Ekona! And Nix - the hacksaw is old news, it's all about the dremel now!
  20. Just removed two blanking plates from behind the front grille, looked at a few pics of others bumpers and they don't seem to have them. Before I refit the bumper can someone tell me if they serve any purpose? Pic of one of the offending items....
  21. Welcome - great choice!
  22. looks great, subtle but aggressive
  23. try PM ZMANALEX or R35LEE
×
×
  • Create New...