Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. I think bodykits are a grey area when it comes to the options list, not heard of anyone managing to get a bodykit insured as OEM before that's for sure! I think a lot of the telephone staff need educating a bit more in modifications when they are the ones deciding how much extra to charge you for them. I remember trying to explain an ECU reflash to Liverpool Victoria and had to give up after 15 minutes as it got me nowhere. Far better now with the likes of Sky and Chris Knott, very refreshing when they know exactly what you are talking about and made a much more informed decision based upon that info!
  2. wasn't expecting that!
  3. made a few, then realised there's already a few, now have to leave work as I need some food!!
  4. As the title says, show everyone what you've got!
  5. As the title says, show everyone what you've got!
  6. seen on a few different car forums and a few threads seem to have been popping up recently, so how about sticky for each car colour in the photo archive? Nice and easy for people with a certain colour to see different variations and also good for people deciding on which colour to buy.
  7. who is the genius who told you that, local kwik-fit man?
  8. +1 on the weight distribution. I was contemplating putting a foam insert with a toolkit and tyre can in, should be a bit closer to the spares weight.
  9. never heard of it - whats it all about?
  10. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1654946.htm where?
  11. Yeah, I'll try look at it as a performance upgrade!
  12. Took car in this morning for repair of a chip just slightly bigger than a match head. After an hour they have managed to make the little bit completely dissapear, unfortunatley it's dissapreared as it is now covered up by a 18inch crack! Now I have the pleasure of having my whole windscreen replaced - I should have just left it well alone!
  13. take my dibs off please, just realised there will be extra costs involved with a 30mm drop
  14. I don't think RS do anything other than tuning, damn shame as I'd love a really decent garage that has experience with the zed! I've used Burley Hill in hte past for clyuthc and brake issues and they seemed pretty decent and pretty cheap. Other than that there's Tdi in Warrington?
  15. I'll take it
  16. if it's a V2 bumper I'll swap with you, what colour is it?
  17. I would say maybe 50% true - I don't think you'll have to replace your drivebelt!! just buy parts from trader here and go somewhere local. Where abouts are you based?
  18. seriously mate, ask traders on here to sort ouy out with parts and then go to an non nissan garage to have them fitted. Nissan will more than likely say that if they do the work for you they wont charge for MOT but it will work out hundreds cheaper to just go elsewhere and they pay for the MOT to be retaken.
  19. GO ELSEWHERE!
  20. do you have pics of the car with them installed? dibs pending pictures
  21. far faster than any other iphone multitasking LED flash better camera with onboard zoom HD movie taking and editing completely new case and battery best screen on the market that'll do for me as that sorts pretty much the only faults with the current iphones!
  22. Not long now, looks like they will be extending the Upgrade windown to 6 months prior as well so I can upgrade as soon as I can get my grubby little mits on one! http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/07/ipho ... -hands-on/
  23. check the buyers guide and run a few searches on all your otehr questions as they will be thousands of threads discussing the best mods, spec and prices! It's all been covered before As for the Nismo 350, lot of people get the aftermarket Nismo kit from various traders on here, no idea how many factory Nismo's were made though. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...