Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. Welcome
  2. They are dropping way down now.. Forum zeds for sale: viewforum.php?f=56 Oh, and welcome
  3. i may be completely incorrect, but I thought I read on here that there have been a few variations of the silver?
  4. plenty of people have been looking for 370 parts second hand, lets hope this gos to one of the traders for breaking!
  5. Welcome
  6. buyers guide: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23843
  7. good god! It doesnt even look remotely like a zed
  8. 15mm spacers at the moment, looks perfect really. So far no issues with scraping and getting over 'most' speed bumps without issues, the side skirts are pretty low on there own so I'm always a little worried they will be caught but so far so good! been trying to decide which way to go for a while. It will probably be Nismo N1 or N2, although the Amuse keeps temping me as well
  9. Finally got my 30mm Eibach springs (courtesy of CS ) fitted and cleaned the car all this afternoon. Went to local park to take a few pics but an enthusiastic parking attendant wouldn't leave me alone, trying to get me to pay the charge to go into the park. No matter how many times I told him I wasn't interested in his stupid park and was only here to take pictures of my car! Then to top things off, after a few pics were taken the heavens started rumbling and and very sudden thunder/lightening storm broke out Here is what I managed to get anyway....
  10. mmmm shiny, good effort
  11. giving the car a jolly good clean tomorrow - once clayed is it best to use machine to apply lime prime or just by hand?
  12. Sold! Mods please close
  13. Sold! Mods please close
  14. NO, IT WAS AN ACSIDENT!
  15. Welcome
  16. although obviosuly not yet found the CAPS LOCK key!
  17. I got lion poop from a zoo when i had issues with neighbours cats, although in the end I found out that the lovely ctack dealer next door was putting pork pie meat on my roof to get the cats to go on my car and scratch it too bits. I miss living in Bradford
  18. passenger humming along to music? My gf often hums along to the engine sound as if she is making racing car sounds, annoys the hell out of me so I know your pain.
  19. I am in the process of finding some shoot locations now sun is out, once I do I will be in touch
  20. Welcome Aiden! now just remember not to get on wrong side of Ricey now that you know he knows where you live and that he's not afraid to sneak onto your property!
  21. 10 out of 10 for effort!
  22. Tein S-Tech would be ideal for you I would have thought
×
×
  • Create New...