Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. uncanny - I was actually watching that at work as I took the test!
  2. I'm far too impetious to gently peel it open though!
  3. you need to tear label off back of meguires to see the BG section though - not sure Halfords would appreciate me ripping there stock! All you jobless out there, got of your scrounging asses and go fiund out for me please!
  4. no it was the spray, I've always used a detailing brush and put a small amount on rthe black of the badges etc - guess I shouldnt be doing this??
  5. snow is not meant to clean the car without you putting any work in! It's there to remove some of the surface dirt and bits so that when you wash it afterwards theres not as much crap on there to push around the paintwork. Regardless of what it does though, it looks cool when you cover your car in foam!
  6. errr hope not! It's maguires, which have the frustrating label on back that you have to tear off and then its gone forever!!
  7. I washed and polished the car yesterday in the lovely sunshine and then it rained this morning I used some tyre blackner stuff on the black areas of the car, like the badges and around the mirrors, and now with the rain I have just noticed that it had run down the paintwork. I will obviosuly be getting a cloth to it later but will it damage the paintwork or leave a mark?
  8. Welcome
  9. That's the one mate!!! Looks cool! Still can't find the lit up Z badge for the front and back though lol. where have you seen the front and rear lit up badges?? I've never seen them on any website - maybe you dreamt it?
  10. nice! Although, it's making some weird sounds at 36 seconds, you might need it looking at?
  11. they all come orange as standard, the second link you posted has smoked reflectors.
  12. or maybe I got emailed it?
  13. My car will be on the drive and not in a garage, more chance of paintwork damage?
  14. Is that waterproof and suitable for outdoor use? Does it have a soft lining to prevent scratching?
  15. £30 it is then, sold!
  16. been looking through all the pics and I'm starting to go off it slightly now
  17. I think it does, not 100% sure though...sorry!
  18. just close the window for the 2 seconds it takes! Better that than have some god awful bits of plastic sticking out the side!
  19. canards on any road car look ridiculous imo
  20. ooh car port could be a nice project!
  21. Bored? Scan and email some bank statements if you like I just counted up all the scans and its over 50 now
  22. when I fitted some pimping HID's to my first car I was pulled over and told they were illegal as they had a blue tint to them. Fast forward a decade and all new cars on the road seem to have a blue tint to them, especially Mazda's it would seem! Does this now mean that you can get aftermarket headlights that have a blue hue to them or are they still outlawed? I'm not minterested in getting any by the way, just bored and my mind is wondering things today......
  23. I've seen a few of you garage queens are already putting the zed to bed for the colder months. I'm getting my company car in a couple of weeks so wont be driving the zed half as much, and certainly not in the snow! I don't have a garage in my new house that I will (hopefully!) be in for November so if I keep it in the garage is it worth investing in a car cover? I've always been a little worried about the covers scratching the paintwork, does anyone have any experience and/or recommendations of any?
×
×
  • Create New...