Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. never mentioned anything about the fast car, more your attitude to speeding! I'll let others recommend snoopers to you as i don't use them personally.
  2. no idea what you are talking about, but i forgive you anyway
  3. I want one now!!
  4. what is a auto DJ button?
  5. are they quite quiet or quiet quiet?
  6. you wont find any (unmodified!) Azure's with a buldge as they had stopped producing them by the time the buldging bonnets made it
  7. looks very nice
  8. like this?
  9. interesting....
  10. +1
  11. I've been caught speeding but made a mental note to slow down in future, certainly didnt do the exact same thing 3 days later!
  12. slow down a little and you might spot them!
  13. Welcome
  14. I'm awesome at archery!
  15. sure there's a thread about this already, can't remember the outcome though!
  16. have you tried BT infiniti?
  17. if your line can only handle 3.5Mbs then it's a waste of money paying for itnernet up to 20Mbs
  18. It's probably your line and nothing to do with sky. My line only allows 1Mb so I took the cheapest broadband possible until fibreoptic became available. If you are with BT then give them a call to do a line check and see what speeds your line is capable of
  19. Welcome Where in Cheshire are you?
  20. Banned if you live there but not for tourists
  21. the GTR has screen's that you can personalise to a point
  22. Bought this as a spare but needing to now free some cash up as the gf's car has just gone into garage and needs 4 new tyres, new exhaust and new suspension! I'd be looking at something like £70 delivered but offers considered. Edit: thanks mr mod!
×
×
  • Create New...