Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I have to say the traders fees on here are extremely fair. It's £720 a year on a certain GTR forum I will pay £25 for you Rich if you do me some more stickers
  2. I've got a fast intentions coming into stock in two - three weeks. Having filmed you in the tunnel you could do with something to give the 370 the sound it deserves. There's a good selection here plus I price match http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx I would be wary of anyone else in the Uk advertising Invidia, if you email them direct then they will tell you Tarmac Sportz has sole uk rights, a deal that was set up a while back. I have plenty in stock of these and I'm in the process of setting up a business called "Invidia Uk". As mentioned this can be verified directly with Invidia. I will do a seperate thread on it soon
  3. Tis a tad harsh, mental note to self - don't forget to pay trader fee
  4. It would be a challenge to di-noc to be honest. Its Slightly lower than stock when fitted but it's PU so won't crack or split if you hit anything like speed bumps
  5. I supplied Darren's Vortech and having seen it installed, heard it and been a passenger in his car I can tell you it's an amazing piece of kit
  6. This is the reason I mainly use DHL I told you I sent it !!! All you doubters owe me an apology As for you Sarnie
  7. Drop me an email bud, I will sort you out as you bought the other bits from me is that aimed at me? Yeah
  8. Drop me an email bud, I will sort you out as you bought the other bits from me
  9. To be fair Most back boxes will suffer from rust you just need to be liberal with autosol every so often As Mitz says above..The Scorpion is just a quieter system so it's not intrusive with your other mods. You could always sell the Ypipe and go for quiter true dual system, you would get better air flow with a true dual.
  10. Extra muffler ? I get used to talking to yanks, mufflers are the backbox. .. Stillen Y and berks combo complement most exhausts but I cant comment on Japspeed as its not a product I do or ever will sell unfortunately.. Plus if you want quieter then you want a 'resonated' exhaust or midpipe... Scorpion with your set up sounds awesome Jason
  11. I think the Berks would be a tad loud with the Cobra non resonated to be honest. With the non resonated you will find they compliment them quite nice
  12. Lol, fair enough. He has a website though so OP can search and contact him there if needs be
  13. Honestly the differences are hardly noticeable with general day to day driving.. If you want noise and looks then go for a Pop Charger. If your worried about performance then either the Stillen or [mod edit: No longer a trader here. Lexx] is the way to go
  14. Afraid not, but if you buy one and take a pic I will have one
  15. Yes bud Will be taking one to Wales for people to look at.
  16. Plan is to arrive Saturday lunch time. So will try and get some good footage Sat afternoon Looking forward to getting some vids, room for more
  17. Yes, but due to costs I'll be buying just the front lip add on which is pretty close and much much cheaper, especially from traders on here who have test fitted them. I'll be taking a lip and rear spats to Wales for people to look at if your going
  18. No worries! If I get anything decent you can have it for postage. Bear in mind I am only 5 7" though! Hmm, how heavy ? I'm 6.0 and 14 1/2 stone. Might look a tad small if your 10 stone or something
  19. Dude, does it have the OEM wind deflector on the bottom of the bumper ? If so you will need to rip it off before the lip goes on. Did you see the pics fitted on Keysers ? viewtopic.php?f=166&t=61030 Fits great but as advertised if your not confident you should really take it to a body shop, you will need to have it bonded on for best results and as with every body part be it replica or original it may need minor adjustments to make a perfect fit.
  20. fail I might not have had one at the time Only got one left after this but will get some more
  21. I've got one, £125 delivered Drop me a pm
  22. Great pressie for the mother inlaw
  23. Looks mint Great subtle mod £120 to forum members and plenty in stock
×
×
  • Create New...