Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Possibly the coolest shift knob around , pic really doesn't do it justice. Laser etched NISMO logo on top These also fit 370z I have a fair few of these kicking around so its a good starter for the raffle season £5 per ticket.... 17 tickets for sale Good luck
  2. Hi All I ordered a couple of extra ones in my latest shipment due next week. I won't be doing any more GBs on this for a while so if anyone wants a set at a great price in the next week then let me know. £400 delivered as per the Berk Group buy 2
  3. Sounds like a good idea to me... I like the Z4
  4. +1 you get what you pay for http://my350z.com/forum/forced-inductio ... o-kit.html
  5. My bonzai tree died CLASSIC
  6. Mods - please lock this thread, its going down hill rapidly Just kidding I actually wore double denim to the pub last night
  7. I don't do spark plugs yet....... I reckon first one may have to be a new style oil filler cap... Although, I sold one of these to someone thinking it was a petrol filler cap so make sure no one gets mixed up
  8. Guys - Got the go ahead that these will all be ready for collection on Wednesday... The unfortunate news is that I won't receive them until Monday next week Im really sorry that these haven't been ready sooner but its been kind of out of my control... I will post you all a special Tarmac Sportz pen as an apology for the delay Im going to do my very best to turn them around on the same day so you will receive them Tuesday next week... worst case scenario will be Wednesday... Thankyou all for your orders and patience on this one... I think this will be the last GB on this product. Or I will definately be checking they have tonnes of stock before I do another
  9. Looks great Loving the Reg plate too
  10. Not done one since Christmas and I must admit I do find them kind of exciting Got loads of Nismo related smaller stuff that would raffle well Oil filler caps Rad caps Chrome shift knobs Carbon Fibre shift knobs What do you reckon guys and gals ?
  11. Wow, Thats some really nice work there Paul Im impressed... We will have to sort out a mini meet soon , be good to catch up
  12. As its you I've taken a break from probably destroying the engine to take a few snaps They look better in the flesh but I was a bit ashamed of the bigger bolts after putting these on - nipped to Focus and shamone! Nice new shiny bolts too. Cheers.....Mmmmmm....shiny......must resist........ Dude Remember at Portmaddog when everyone was staring at your engine bay and Super charger ? Well for £15 you can have some nice shiney silver bolt and washer sets to compliment it. No brainer Sam
  13. PM on way For anyone else interested, the current price on the 350z Nismo exhaust is £1350 delivered. approx 2 week lead time
  14. pm replied too buddy
  15. Hi Sorry guys Last one sold on Ebay... Should be getting some more in soon so I will post up.. I don't have any boot dividers im afraid, try R35LEE
  16. Happy birthday Chrissy boy... Your a top man, very many happy returns to you buddy
  17. Thanks Ricey Matt pm replied to Jay - no purple I'm afraid, just the colours shown. May get purple when these go.
  18. These are a great item for those that don't want to spend on Nismo prices. Zed Logo decal is supplied loose on top so you can secure in place at the right angle when fitted. Direct replacement of OEM, made out of Billet Aluminium I distorted the card as you only get my personal details off me if you buy something
  19. These really tidy up your engine bay nicely. Silver Pack comes with 10 countersunk washers plus stainless steel Allen key socket screws
  20. Got some of these left in stock Silver £7.50 delivered (as below ) All Black £10.00
  21. As seen on Marzmans beauty Only one set left £20 delivered Decals are a direct fit over existing badge
  22. Look like these Only two left now though
×
×
  • Create New...