-
Posts
11,276 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
-
Anyone had ENKEI Wheels ?
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
I can get some good deals on the Enkei range of wheels, anyone had any experience with them good or bad before I pursue it ?? -
I can get some good deals on the Enkei range of wheels, anyone had any experience with them good or bad before I pursue it ??
-
Never even saw that guy
-
Never even saw that guy
-
Tarmac Sportz website browser issues
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Hi All A few people have mentioned having issues accessing the Exhaust parts on the website. Not good being as this is the main bit really I use Firefox and have no issue http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx I think people that use Internet Explorer are having issues, can you let me know if you are having issues and what browser your using so I can advise the software guys. -
Hi All A few people have mentioned having issues accessing the Exhaust parts on the website. Not good being as this is the main bit really I use Firefox and have no issue http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx I think people that use Internet Explorer are having issues, can you let me know if you are having issues and what browser your using so I can advise the software guys.
-
Hi - bit of advice wanted if poss I want to start accepting payments via credit/debit cards as well as Paypal.. Does anyone use a card reader, I know you can get mobile ones just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations and what sort of charges you pay for the privelidge. You can pm me if you don't want to post in public Thanks in advance
-
Hi - bit of advice wanted if poss I want to start accepting payments via credit/debit cards as well as Paypal.. Does anyone use a card reader, I know you can get mobile ones just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations and what sort of charges you pay for the privelidge. You can pm me if you don't want to post in public Thanks in advance
-
Genuine Nismo Carbon Fibre Shift knobs
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Yeah I sold one to a 370z owner in Poland -
Genuine Nismo Carbon Fibre Shift knobs
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
3 more in stock again -
New stock arrived 10 available
-
350z Carbon Fibre Bonnet dampers
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Doubtfull tbh -
Not been a good day - Pics now added - Wonky Skirt
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to SteveW's topic in Styling
Interesting, Problem is no matter what kit you buy be it Shine or Charge speed or whatever you will ALWAYS be instructed to get it fitted by a professional. If you went back to the seller or direct to Shine then this is what you will be told unfortunately. I don't think there are too many issues with Shine products, most of their stuff is as good if not better than other aftermarket brands. Hope you get it sorted Steve -
Was great last year. Might hire a 370z for the weekend if I can find somewhere that I can hire one from.
-
I know all your secrets lol Looks mint, When Mellie can go in the front I will be having one. Incidentally I have a lovely exhaust section on my website, a nice titanium tipped invidia Gemini would go nicely with the silver. Plus I have a facebook special offer on HFCs
-
-
Tarmac Sportz website goes LIVE !!!
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
I can but they are ridiculous price and lead times, tbh I dislike bodykits.. They don't sell as often as people think and they are awkward to handle/ship etc.. plus the worry of damage.. -
Tarmac Sportz website goes LIVE !!!
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Thats the cheapest I can get them, Zmanalex is the best person to get them from but for people not on the forum £400 is better than the £600 Nissan charge. Have you got an up to date browser as exhaust parts should scroll along to an option of 3 or four sections depending on vehicle, http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx My firefox is fine, what browser do you have I will talk to the software guys. I know what your saying about prices... If its better I will add to the first boxes Thanks for the feedback, I knew you would be honest and appreciate the comments You need to bare in mind that im a complete novice to this sort of thing so its a learrning curve and things will improve, pretty pleased for my 1st attempt though -
Hi Flows pass emission tests De cats don't There is a big thread on whether decats are legal or not but lets just say its a grey area, if you run decats then you willl either have to take them off at MOT time or know the guy at the garage doing the MOT
-
Tarmac Sportz website goes LIVE !!!
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Thanks Hugh -amended Cheers Christopher Thanks for your help too... I need to get these bloomin emails sorted out now as that ones timed out on me for no reason about 10 times tonight I can't cope with that once busy season comes -
Tarmac Sportz website goes LIVE !!!
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
You know im a member of the retard club.. there will prob be more... I will edit it now thanks -
Tarmac Sportz website goes LIVE !!!
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Thanks guys Big thanks to Cal for graphics. A few pointers.. Where possible/feasable I will price match Group buys welcomed Leadtimes are often bettered Loads more products to come Forum discounts apply to many products -
Howdy folks I've been a bit quiet the last month as i've been concentrating on the website and 3 days of MW3 I'm not going to lie its been quite difficult for a techno phobe like me and I am now broke so I hope it works out Main difficulty is gauging prices, some of the products on there I haven't sold as yet so I have had to estimate a bit in terms off shipping etc and also try and stay in line with other UK suppliers... Price matching or bettering. I've personally done all the product uploading so there maybe mistakes that need updating and theres a fair few prices that need confirming and many more products to upload. Anyway I felt the important thing was to get it out there and get it live so I can start to get even better deals for you guys.. Hope you like it anyway, think of it as a catalogue for you to flick through.. if you don't like it please don't tell me as I will cry I need to start recouperating some float now so I can buy more stock but keep checking back as new products will be updated weekly. Thanks for your support and heres to a good 2012 hopefully www.tarmacsportz.co.uk (you will need an upto date browser).
-
Queues at the door would be nice... I would buy a load, truth is you don't sell many original kits The problem is Nismo/Chargespeed etc are so damn expensive and Nismo discontinued the best one IMO the V1... Alex gets the odd one somehow but they are soon snapped up.. Because Bodykits are so bulky you get crucified on shipping too (volumetric weight) and theres too much costs and ball ache to get lumbered with a load of stock tbh. It does make odd ones expensive im afraid. Have a sneaky look in here... I may be able to do something on price if I was bulking it up. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exterior.aspx
-
Do Japspeed actually make any of their own products ? Seems like they just buy stuff from china and re-brand it with their name on it ?