Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I think I would be inclined to agree on both accounts
  2. Most Axis wheels in 19s are around £1600 a set What would you go for, The only others I can think of worth having under that are Enkei Varrstoen Rota Linea Not sure there is a great choice under that
  3. Bit marmite these but I was interested in finding out the wheels from the 3D carbon kit. last piccy They work out around £1750 delivered for the set in 20" which is a pretty good price (9.5s front/10.5s rear) not sure on offsets What do you think ? Can't make my mind up if I 'personally' like them or not but that’s not really important
  4. Looking good Blue engine cover and a polished plenum would look mint Jeff
  5. Hey all, plenty of stock in ready for modding season Here are a few: 03-06 Berk HFCs 07 up / 370z Berk HFCs 350z Stillen Ypipes 350z Window Motors 350z Orange Engine bay washer and bolt sets Basic Motordyne Spacers 5/16 350z Cargo nets (can be retro fitted on 370z's) 380rs accelerator pedals (heel and toe driving) 350z seat back organisers Nismo shift knobs, aluminium and carbon 350z splash guards All can be found on www.tarmacsportz.co.uk Cheers Chris
  6. I may as well join in too Plenty here to choose from: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  7. Can't believe how cheap it is for such a huge burger. I love that program man vs food, he its stuff like that all the time, he's definitely a walking heart attack
  8. I used them once for a quick fix on my mams fiesta that I scuffed against a wall. As always you get what you pay for, wouldn't dream of using them on a decent car though
  9. No - 03-06 DE and 07 plus HR are different
  10. None of the above are single exit though Cobra with Ypipe is £624 delivered with a good choice of tips. I'd save and get the single exit Agency Power Titanium one Awesome bit of kit
  11. Great thread idea I'm off to the Alps next Thursday. Not been to the resort before its called Les Carrotz or something. I've never had a bad time in the Alps so should be good. I will put some pics up when I get back
  12. Why do you need Ypipe back if your waiting for Decats to go on ? Are you looking for new or second hand ? I have a couple of options if you wanted new.... http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-agen ... haust.aspx http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-gred ... haust.aspx
  13. very good, pm me if you want all that Stillen stuff
  14. Its due for fitting this week so providing all parties are happy then I will put them on sale straight away. Yeah will be able to do the V2 Spoiler but need to confirm price bud
  15. Website price is the same but you didn't quote my post that says if you order one you can have a £25 gift voucher to spend and if you choose to spend on that exhaust or something else then it's up to the buyer. That was stated and intended for the first order which has now been placed. I always do offers when I first use a new supplier so I can see how they handle orders.
  16. Thanks guys He is getting it for £25 less from me so its up to him whether he goes direct
  17. We are in touch now... for future ref just pm or email
  18. Great price, thats a thermal one as well which is £200 new
  19. Got offered a pretty good PX on this http://www.carpointsheffield.co.uk/used ... 6448665916 What do you think
  20. Thanks all.. I probably should have pointed out I won't be buying private... I like the Mazda's but must admit im swaying towards an M3, possibly convertible..
  21. Humpy Not much out there for tonneau covers.... Nice little niche if someone wants to start making them Incidentally these will be going up to £40 delivered once this batch is gone as im not making any money on them
  22. Who have you been talking too ? That is huuuuge Mmm, maybe That is actually a very very good call... would never have thought about that and rare as...
  23. I thought they might be a bit twitchy as i've seen a few binned in the snow but having never driven one I guess I can't comment. She's two now so has a permanent seat, I reckon a convertible one would be nice ? Is the rasp easily fixable with a new exhaust ?
  24. Thought about this.... Bad points... Not 5 door and doesn't handle great, still looks good and goes tho Doesn't handle great??!! *bans* E39 M5 touring then. You'll be telling me that makes a horrible noise next. You have to thing about child safety when your a father Danny boy ... Im sure it won't be long till you will be selling the Porsche for something more practical
×
×
  • Create New...