Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Hi All I will have four complete kits available from next week Kit includes Nismo style N1 PU lip Nismo style N1 3D Carbon wide JDM style skirts Nismo style N1 spats Picture is for illustration purposes only but shows how the kit will look fitted Forum Price £500 All parts have been test fitted to ensure fitment so no worries about fixing expensive fitment issues All parts are direct bolt on to OEM kit so labour charges are cheaper Front Lip is made from PU so wont shatter on impact like fibre glass. This will make a big transformation to your car for an excellent price Anyone willing to do their own photo shoot with the Full kit fitted so I can publish the pictures on the website can have a £50 discount. Rota's version of the wheels in the pic are also available http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/rota-grid ... heels.aspx Any questions let me know, always happy to help
  2. Yeah, Scorpion plus Popcharger was nice on my Zed, then eventually had a Stillen Ypipe and Berk HFC's - great combo
  3. Wasso, might want these Lee
  4. I bet you could make them fit Mine are 5x120, I do like the look without the plasticine
  5. Would these fit my BMW 5 Series E60
  6. No minimum order quantity required now. If anyone wants one let me know and I will order
  7. Im doing a stock shipment of various parts in the next few weeks. I will be ordering some Muteki Lug nuts for stock, if anyone else wants some adding to the order let me know and I will do them at £50 delivered. Widely regarded as one of the best lug nuts going mut41885R Muteki Closed End Lug Nuts - Red 12x1.25 mut41885B Muteki Closed End Lug Nuts - Deep Black 12x1.25 mut41885U Muteki Closed End Lug Nuts - Blue 12x1.25 Comes in packs of 20 with key. Muteki, unbeatable! High Quality wheel lugs for performance driving. Strong, lightweight, and compact size to enhance your driving experience! Lightweight construction at 36g which is half of the weight of typical nuts that weighs around 60g. Compact size and thin shape (20mm diameter x 34mm height) to fit most tuner wheels with small lug holes. Muteki super tuner nuts are made in Japan of cold-forged 1008steel which enables the nut to be made smaller and lighter, but strength to match or exceed other standard nut specs. For added security, each set also comes with a special key required to remove Muteki Super Tuner Nuts. Perfect for the JDM enthusiast. M12 x 1.25 application: Fits Subarus, Nissans, etc. .
  8. HFCs or Decats would improve it. Got a shipment of HFCs due in the next two weeks, I can add decats if you want Berks. I ran HFCs with on my 350 without a remap for a long time and didn't have any issues.
  9. Berk Hi Flow cats £380 new
  10. Are you sure ? Smoked reflectors didn't come as standard on a 350z
×
×
  • Create New...