Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. This is not Genuine Nismo.. Its made from PU and will not shatter on impact, great fit and qualtiy Web price is £225 but I will do a deal on here
  2. I will have one of these available in the next few weeks. If anyone fancies the 370z Nismo style lip then drop me a pm
  3. Offer still stands as no price increases as yet
  4. Awesome ...
  5. Make me an offer as not going on the new website
  6. Just to let you guys know there will be a special offer in conjunction with the new website launch. PM me and I will look after you
  7. Bumpety bump for a Monday
  8. Bumpety bump for a Monday
  9. Buying two won't make it as fast as a R35 GTR lol
  10. You don't have a Zed though lol
  11. Shame it's a single exit as no one seems to want single exit exhausts over here. Even though they perform better. Tomei products are great but they do put a lot of time into R&D. They should have released this years ago lol
  12. I should point out the type S full kit is for the Facelift Zeds, (lip spoiler ). All other parts fit on all year Zeds. Theres more pics here and on their website http://www.jpusaco.com/gallery_view.php?gid=2 Personally with the add ons I would trim them down first so they smooth off rather than the square edge, it's really easy to trim this material to suit.
  13. Hi All, I'm looking to place a big shipment with JP Visage so I can get you guys some decent prices. I'm sure you will have heard of JP and their heitage but here's some info for you. JP (Japan Products) Corporation is one of the oldest and largest aerodynamics components manufacturers in Japan. Since 1970, JP Corporation worked with various OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) deals in designing and manufacturing aero components using the latest technology, "Super Polyurethane" (SPU) material. JP Corporation has been known for affordability and ultra high quality material that is proven by many major auto manufacturers in last 35 years. That makes us the leader and #1 in the Japanese Aero industry. No one else in the UK sells genuine JP Visage parts so this is a great one off opportunity to get a Superb part or kit at a cracking price. I need orders for at least 5 kits plus extras to make these prices work and to make the shipment size(if I don't get enough I can still supply at a slight increase). The Type A & N spoilers are not on the list due to size but pm if its something you want and I may be able to sort. Here's the products on the offer (Lead times are subject to stock, if out of stock at JP USA then they ship from JP Japan) This is a great chance to own an original top quality brand kit so don't miss out !! Type A - Side Skirts (massive favourite in the US) £470 Type A Spoiler £425 Type A rear under spoiler £350 Type B Full Kit £800 (exc hatch spoiler) Seperates: Front Lip £345 / Skirts £345 / Rear add ons £270 / Hatch spoiler £175 / Eye lids £100 Type N - Skirts £495 Rear Under Spoiler £350 Type S - Full kit £800(exc hatch spoiler) Seperates : Front lip £345 Sides £345 Diffuser £345 Hatch spoiler £175 370z Front lip £345 Website http://www.jpusaco.c...&products_id=85
  14. Thread revival as keep getting asked about them. If I can get 5 then I will order some in for the last time. Get your names down guys
  15. I had one issue with coil overs with a member, to be fair to AMS they said they would look at it but the customer was busy so didn't get chance to send them back to them to investigate the issue, we worked something out between us and if he needs anything I sort him out. The Pulleys are great but there's not enough other products to make up a decent amount to ship. There's a few brands like this that will be going I'm afraid.
  16. Sorry guys, I'm all out and no longer a reseller of AMS
  17. Sweeeet !!
  18. That's a good price !! If any ones going for big figures then these are well worth the investment.
  19. Not good - keying cars is a crime that should be punished with lethal injection, feel for you bud
  20. Was a big fan of these when you did them three years ago. These look even better Chris. Nice work
  21. Hi Natalie Great to see you on here, he did love his Zed so will be very proud
×
×
  • Create New...