Nope, seems pricey for an unknown tbh, if they are steel they should be fine
Having trawled all suppliers the only gold ones I found are Blox at £60 and currently there is only one in inventory in zed fitment
Hi All
Decision has been made not to upload Motordyne products to the new site. The minimum purchase order requirements unfortunately do not fall in line with Tarmac Sportz supply technique.
I am putting in one order and cannot guarantee I will be doing another so if you want anything get your name down:
5/16th Plenum spacer £165
½â€ Plenum spacer £190
MREV2 £399
M370 Manifold £495
370/350z sway bars £375
350z Shockwave Exhaust £1450
370z Shockwave Exhaust £1750
350z XYZ W/ RES £395
350z XYZ W Straight Pipe £375
350z XYZ W/HFC £450
370z XYZ W/ RES £395
370z XYZ W Straight Pipe £375
370z XYZ W/HFC £450
350z ART PIPES £500
370z ART PIPES £500
All prices include delivery, vat etc
Looking at placing the order in May, items are subject to stock at MD, Exhausts are special order 2-3 month at moment
Anything missed just holler
http://www.motordyneengineering.com/
They don't list as compatible so I would imagine it's not..
You can always email them info@motordyneengineering.com
The technical guys will answer your question for sure
Chris
Will do, I will update this thread.
I already have 5 sets of the Veilside replica side skirt add ons in stock at £165 delivered but I have been waiting on the lips to arrive before I advertised on here.
Is that from the shores afar? I had great difficulty trying to find a pillar pod and had to plump with RSW as I wanted to avoid spending lots of £££'s
Yeah, autometer is a yank company. Got a few of their bits on the new site. The only thing I'm not too sure on is that these are Bpillar pods for the US 350z and they are LHD so not sure if that would make a difference or not. Otherwise you may need to ask your passenger to keep an eye on the gauges
I didn't actually put these pods on the website as I couldn't get a straight answer from am to see if they work but when Ash wrote he might order one from the states I assumed he may know something I don't
It's high quality FRP suitable for painting, been on order since end of Feb, I will have all the details/prices shortly as I need to factor in shipping costs
If Wasso's is no good I can order you in triple 52mm Autometer gauge 22809, but it will be two weeks as todays shipment has already been done and dusted. £80
Update - Osaka ben is first on list for the special offer, after that they will be on general sale and I will do a new thread with RRP. 2-3 weeks
Chris/Dave - I'm not sure those pics will go with the side steps but send them me anyway as the missus is out tonight
Hi All,
Coming to the final stages of this project I’ve been working on now and I am looking for a UK 350z owner to assist with the finishing touches.
They are very similar to the ones Buster has on his car see link below (hope you don’t mind
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/54691-got-the-side-skirts-colour-code/
These sell for around £200 delivered, I will confirm the RRP once ready for release.
The Tsportz side steps will come with fixing kit and finished in gloss black ready for install.
What I am looking for is an owner to fit a set and take some high quality pics for the new website, in return I will do a great deal.
Please drop me a PM for futher info
Chris
Hi All
For those wanting a cheaper option from the established Berk Technology HFCs I have the option of these.
They are tried and tested by members of the 370z US owners club
made with T-304 Stainless steel, 1/2 flange
200 cell metallic High flow Cats
extra 02 sensor bung for wideband.
Sticking with Berk HFCs for the new website so these are up mega cheap for clearance
Drop me a pm if you want a set !!
Im not proud, I will chase a sale as trying to get in with brake packages, new line for me
Check this offer out
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70101-stoptech-brake-package-deals-for-350z-wbrembo/