Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Some of the comments on here are really hurtful (i'm looking at you Ricey)
  2. Looks like a nice bit of kit that
  3. I have primed for paint or the new addition Gloss black version ones which will be ready next week
  4. Guys - the latest thread is here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83358-tarmac-sportz-annual-pre-season-berk-hfc-group-buy/ Get your names down on there if you want a set
  5. It's more of a project for a new starter to be fair but I'm going to have a bit of fun with it too
  6. Yeah mine are 6 speed - photo was for illustration only
  7. Go faster stripes ?
  8. Well I think its awesome so thats all that matters
  9. I need something to impress the ladies
  10. I've got some cool Blox Neo finish ones coming in next week, they are £45 but they do look awesome
  11. Mitz, you are not filling me with confidence right now
  12. What do you think ? Cost me £650, pick her up at the weekend. Yee haaa
  13. Swweeet
  14. Possibly, These are a lot bigger/deeper than the pre-facelift ones though
  15. No bites, I get asked for these a lot Get rid of that orange
  16. One set sold - yeah they are a funky addition
  17. Hi All These are currently in stock Ditch the orange and go clear - you know it makes sense
  18. I would wait till the Uprev, usually irons out any issues. Although shouldn't really have any with the mods you have done
  19. Scum bags!! Probably in another country by now
  20. Hi All, Not had these in stock since 2010 !! Limited stock available, price posted £19.99 First owner to order a set and take some decent fitted pics can have a free Tshirt or Baseball Cap Excuse this pic, its not my finest work I'm afraid Payment by PP to sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk please marked "CF Inserts" Cheers Chris
  21. 1. Kris (HR) 2. Floydbax (DE) 3) Tommo79 (DE) 4) Eatonm90 (DE) 5) Dale (HR) dgrooky If anyone else wants a set let me know, stock is due to be available at Berk on the 2nd of May - then it will be about a week after that when I have them to despatch Cheers Chris
  22. No way !! I'm having a sex wee right now just thinking about it - that's how excited I am
  23. Yep - stock due to be ready at Berk 2nd of May
  24. I get my Ark Grip and Humpy's Ark Grip tomorrow Soooo excited !!! Some good choices available for your budget OP, drop me a pm as I may be able to squeeze a deal for you
×
×
  • Create New...