Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Was it me? I recall sending some Muteki blue 1.5's out on an internet sale this week. Your fault for ordering the wrong ones if so But I can replace them with 1.25's if you return
  2. They are like above but clear, lots of images on google image, they are genuine nissan parts and due in on Tuesday next week
  3. Got it guys thanks. Anyone else that hasn't paid or contacted before tomorrow pm I'm afraid your spot won't be guaranteed in this shipment I'm afraid Think the majority are paid up now though so thanks
  4. Cheers, 4 paid so far All pm'd, any probs get in touch guys
  5. These are going to be in stock at Berk on Friday, I have a pallet shipping in from them on Monday so they will arrive with me back end of next week fingers crossed. Need to start getting your payments in if you want a set at 10% off - Please pm me Chris
  6. I can sort when you are back. unless your good to go ?
  7. Drop me your email address and I will forward you the instructions on PDF if you want them Daryl
  8. God I'm not lucking forward to when my kid grows up
  9. Bangkok is the craziest place I've been to, if they get asked by locals if its their first time in Bangkok then tell them to say no or they may get fleeced. Everything else that happened is either a blur or not appropriate to put on the Internet Was awesome but you do need to have your wits about you, or do what I did and get smashed on Vodka and M150 and party all night and become oblivious to all the weird stuff. I have to point out it was nearly 10yrs ago when i went and that may behaviour was prior to having a child/partner and business, oh and don't steal a tuk tuk, that doesn't go down well at all
  10. I have an account with Exotic speed, used to have them on the old website but never sold any so took them off
  11. Well done buddy - much deserved I've been waiting for 7 years to be asked, what was the initiation test like ? Blood in blood out?
  12. If you Hold fire till May there will be a deal on Ark systems
  13. Nope, its just bassy
  14. I'm running an Ark BOOOooom That happens when I change gear
  15. Fast Intentions resonated are one of the best but pricey and long lead times Invidia are nice, less rasp than Berks Berks are the best price, good after sales and sound lovely, the odd person doesn't like it but the vast majority do, they make a quiet system like the the Miltek or scorpion sound so much better and they really compliment the Invidia well. I've sold hundreds and only had two customer issues, these were replaced FOC by Berk
  16. As Kevin Bacon would say.... ........ It's a no brainer !!!!
  17. trouser department is best for that Have you been looking again Mikey
  18. You should get £400 ish for Rays so this deal might keep the boss happy: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84318-japan-racing-jr3-te37-replica-wheels-from-495-per-set/
  19. Invidia N1 is pretty loud, might do a deal on Ark next month to celebrate a special announcement
  20. I will give you £10,000 plus a del sol
  21. mental - you haven't had chance to enjoy it yet you nutter
  22. If you want a bumper tuck to show off a nice exhaust then you need an Ark Grip in your life... End of Looks good though :cool:
  23. Get yourself to Japfest May 10th
  24. IF... and I mean as a member not a supplier, I was spending my hard earned on a full system it would be a true dual like the Invidia, Ark or similar. No disrespect to the choice's above but that's just my 2 penny's worth. If I was just going for a cheaper noise increase then it would be the Cobra resonated back box only
×
×
  • Create New...