Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I have one im about to sell matey, im sure its the same
  2. I dont think there is a spacer needed for the hr model. Get hfc's or decats and a decent exhaust system. High flow filters for the intake boxes and a remap. You may struggle for 300rwhp but you may get about 280-290 if the engines anything like greekmans
  3. was this a bit of sideways sliding or did you actually open the door and hit it off it? Pm ZMANALEX or R35LEE :pmr35lee:
  4. Really I like the sound of that! Greekman probably has no cats and 3" pipes straight through though! Lol hfc's and nismo exhaust i think!
  5. greekmans car is around 340bhp im sure
  6. if you pm abbey they may get back quicker. The plenum spacer will take no longer than an hour or 2 to fit. Abbey will probs do it in less. Im not sure how long the uprev takes to do as ive not had mine done yet. I'm sure you'll be happy no matter what though
  7. give the tyres a wipe with some tyre black. Be sure to wipe or it will leave a horrible shiny gloss look. A nice set of 19" rims would make this car look great.
  8. My car has no cats and it sounds awesome There is a vid posted somewhere. I agree with the smell, mines smells like it's burning coal lol. It's running very rich just now but if you stand near the exhaust when idling your clothes smell as if you've been at a fireworks display. I love it though and once it's mapped in a couple of weeks and running a bit leaner then all should be good. It depends what exhaust set up your using with the decats as to what sound. As to chavvy, I disagree, racey yes. I suppose it depends what you want the car for. Mines is now a track car and modified to suit what I want it to do.
  9. +1
  10. Here's mines, night time pic so not great. Bit dirty but to be honest... its an engine and its gonna get dirty and i aint cleaning it for hours. In the word of the god Vin "its not how you stand by your car, its about how you drive your car" PS Check out the beastful nismo r-tune intake, not seen any over here that look like it. The aftermarket ones look different for some reason
  11. Your lights were dropped of yesterday. I will pm the tracking reference to you now
  12. I'm guessing you never thought that through. Ians car had a perfect example of a single exit even though some didn't like. I really loved the single exit but come on man, you need a big shiny can!!! Get that sorted asap as it's destroying the look of the car
  13. I really like the yellowstuff pads, great value for money and the new compounds are good. As for the discs I was advised that the drilled ones will probably crack on track. Your best bet is performance friction but you will pay a premium but these are the best. ZManalex has a stock o these I'm sure and will be able to advise
  14. I'd be surprised if anyone could even get to those speeds on the track without forced induction, you would need s straight over a mile long. I know some tracks may have this but up here there's no chance. As for wrecking the zed on track. If you have never tried then you won't understand.driving on the track is much less harsh than driving on the pothole ridden roads now. My car has now been promoted to weekend track car to save it getting wrecked. If you try u may realise what I'm talking about.
  15. What's happenin with the exhaust then wrighty. Don't you be destroying my Tyres with lost of miles and with your dodgy wheel alignment set up
  16. yep i agree with that, the compounds on the cheapo's may be alot different from the premium brand. As with my car i had mixed tyres but were both premium brand and relatively soft compound
  17. i have run mixed tyres on the track as my track wheels had a puncture, and even pushing hard and i never had traction control light up
  18. What size are the Tyres you fitted?
  19. You remind me of someone i know lol. I'm a bugger to argue with as i can talk for scotland and a bro who's a lawyer Luckily in scotland there is no trespassing laws but i did get another parking ticket today at work. I cant wait to see the response from them
  20. Theres only room for one nismo car on our stand, and if you hold onto till next month i will have it.
  21. lol that will be two new re040's to add to his repair bill then
  22. Is that my rays that are on wrightys car lol
  23. lol my nismo bumper has a few of those these days
×
×
  • Create New...