Eibach lowering springs make a massive difference but it makes the car quite low. Standard dampers will be fine unless you want to adjust for track use. Eibach antiroll bars are a favourite aswell
gearbox and diff fluids + molyslip best bet is ZMANALEX as nissan have a habit of selling people the wrong stuff
Alex will have everything for you that you require
mines is the same year and mileage. I just done spark plugs, engine oil, gearbox fluid, diff oil, brake fluid(uprate to motul rbf600 or 660)
Get your fluid from ZMANALEXfor genuine nissan stuff at half the price
the rattle comes from the decats mate. Thats the sound that decats make. This is the reason why most people opt for resonated decat pipes.
Mines also sounds metally when decelerating using engine braking
i took mines off when i chopped my plates. It leaves 2 small screw holes but as long as your plate is of reasonable length it will cover them. I chopped a fair bit from mine as i only have 5 characters. Looks much better without
suspension refresh... never heard of it tbh
I think he just means replacing worn suspension parts.
lol ok, i changed my bushes at 4.5yrs old when changing the shockers to kw's. There was a little wear on the bottom bushes but nothing to worry about. The shockers will be fine until the fail tbh
Supprising as the comments I had in Wales was that my car was railing the corners better than the 350z, being noticably flatter. It certainly feels like it too. Having KW V3 does make you a little better than the OEM setup to say the least
Lol even my car with eibachs was absolutely astonishing handling wise. The kw's did make the car feel alot more planted and "attached" to the tarmac. Maybe my judgement is just poor lol. The track day at Wales did have very fast corners on it with entry and drive through speeds of over 80-90mph. George actually came of saying that he was gonna buy eibachs to try and give it more of a planted feel. Ill need to ask him for a shot of his and see for myself ... Eh George?
I will add when I was out in his 370z for the first time the other night it was awesome. The interior is fantastic and the drive and ride quality was awesome. Doubled up with the beautiful song of the hfc's and akrapovic exhaust it definately changed my opinion of them. I wasn't a fan before if I'm completely honest but he sold it to me well on a nice country drive
I've never driven a standard 350z so Im unable to compare but from what I seen in Wales with the g man is that 370z looked very soggy on track and could really benefit from better springs/shockers. The standard 370z's handling is nowhere near as precise and accurate as the way my car handles. As I said i can only imagine what a standard 350z is like but from following and watching the body roll, it looked pretty poor
Ha ha no! He has been quite good recently. No, he is staying at kennels nearby. We will pick him up in mornings and drop him off at nights.
Lol how's the learning process going? Is he getting better at tricks? George should bring his we'd Ellie down to keep him company
Pfft flats, engagement rings, weddings ...... Never heard of them.
Twin snails for me next year
Congrats on keeping it mate, get some nitrous and have some fun with it
this... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?s=141
Being serious... to crack 5 seconds, you are probably looking at the wrong car... OR, you need to TRIPLE your budget.
This car is a Grand Tourer... not a speed/racing machine.
They are notoriously slow of the line due to their weight.
+1000000000000000
to crack 5 secs you're looking at around 400bhp + as a guess