Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Wassos set up sounds very nice with stock sections
  2. That's one my favourites now. The gunmetal is stunning with those rims.
  3. Yep I agree mate, a standard zed will disappoint especially after the likes of a noble.
  4. Lol @jay Too many people don't know how to drive
  5. Neilp

    Tyre Pressures

    Really? Have you noticed any mid tread wear? I run 35psi on ps2's
  6. This was before weight loss etc. bolt on mods and remap.
  7. Always hating on the z! +1 I've had no issues on track against m3's and passed plenty as they're very heavy also. A bit of work puts the zed way ahead of competitors as its a very well balanced car to drive. A standard zed is very disappointing and soggy and just boring. Spend 3-4k on engine mods and suspension and you will break the 300bhp barrier and have a good all rounder. I've went crazy dropping lots of weight out of mines but it's now costing mega bucks. I'm hoping to drop over 100kg and I will be running 400hp with nos so it should be good fun to drive and much quicker and better handling as the Center of gravity will be lower and top end body weight will be reduced massively. In terms of making 360bhp you'll be around the 10k mark probably including suspension and a charger The m3 has between 40 and 60 more bhp though. In real life it doesn't make a difference. On track the last time I was there, an m3 was on and I passed him on the straight, also a fezza 355, vids are on YouTube. Alot of it is to do with the driver also so remember that. In a drag race with my bro's 911 c4s I was evenly matched to about 135 and then it pushed on ever so slightly. I know i can push harder than a standard m3 through corners, my speed is faster out the corner. I didn't spend so much money on suspension for no reason. As said a standard zed is pretty soggy and boring. On track I was evenly matched with a 370z although the extra torque it had was noticeable coming out a corner, on the straights I caught back up easily.
  8. Greekman has an hr convertible car which shafts m3's and boxster s's etc for fun
  9. Always hating on the z! +1 I've had no issues on track against m3's and passed plenty as they're very heavy also. A bit of work puts the zed way ahead of competitors as its a very well balanced car to drive. A standard zed is very disappointing and soggy and just boring. Spend 3-4k on engine mods and suspension and you will break the 300bhp barrier and have a good all rounder. I've went crazy dropping lots of weight out of mines but it's now costing mega bucks. I'm hoping to drop over 100kg and I will be running 400hp with nos so it should be good fun to drive and much quicker and better handling as the Center of gravity will be lower and top end body weight will be reduced massively. In terms of making 360bhp you'll be around the 10k mark probably including suspension and a charger
  10. Neilp

    front brakes

    if it has brembo's pm zmanalex for dba discs, awesome price he had them up at but unsure if he has any left
  11. Stunning photo
  12. Neilp

    stock exhaust (DE)

    Can you let me know if my offer suited you as its the most I can offer and if not I have other stuff Ill be buying. Cheers Neil
  13. Aluminium paste should do the trick I can't wait until I see what you're gonna do with the nos install !! Get the bottles painted like a couple of bottles of buckfast (Buckie if your a Glaswegian scumbag ) It's taking less time to put it back together than it took to dismantle! I trusty envy the ability you and buster have!!!
  14. Most cars with xenons dont have xenon high beam. Post 06 have bi-xenon
  15. Neilp

    Egged!!

    Apart from the brick nearly hitting the girlfriend, how is the car? Ah it was my old c2 vts, car was a bit dented but got it fixed for a reasonable price. Got the little **** that done it and gave him it
  16. Neilp

    stock exhaust (DE)

    Drop me a pm mate what mileage does the nismo have on it and what condition? My scorpion has done less than 5k
  17. Neilp

    stock exhaust (DE)

    I may be Willing to part ex my scorpion for your nismo. You can keep the nismo y-pipe also or I have a stock de y-pipe here with 15k on it if you want to swap out the full system. Drop me a pm with a part ex price if interested
  18. Don't forget the yanks like driving in straight lines. I looked at a conversion waaay back but it was costing big money.
  19. Not really, just make sure they're warmed up
  20. Good photo app today, had a quick play and this is the results(after 2mins) From this original To this
  21. sorry meant to say, go to page 4 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27455&start=45
  22. is the car under warranty? i'm sure alex has these in stock. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27455
  23. Neilp

    Egged!!

    id rather have the car hit by eggs than bricks. I was driving home one night when a team of youngsters in a shithole area near where i stay threw a brick from behind a tree and it caught the a-pillar of my car, if it was an inch back it would have came through the window and hit my girlfriend in the face.
  24. She's on her way from misery to happiness today Nice to see her getting put back together. Remember plenty of copper grease on those. Nuts and bolts so you dont do any damage in times to come trying to remove stuff again
×
×
  • Create New...