Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    AGE

    Im 24, had the zed 3 years nearly and will never leave. Bought my car 2 and half years old when I was 21
  2. I destroyed a few traxxis truggys lol. Im now onto hpi rs4's, have a car and a truggy at the moment. lots of electric cars but got bored of them as the batteries last about 2 secs
  3. Nothing mate, I have only glued on a very thin bit of nylon to the original headlining if that is going to stop the air bag then I'm in trouble lol it looks really thick material Looks awesome
  4. What did you do with the bit where the curtain airbag comes through matey ?
  5. haha thats true vik, but then he would need to get the dingy out to get right up to the path
  6. You are only happy as he took your title for the week
  7. Denso iridiums were recommended to me over platinum by the guys at advance motorsport engineering also. He was ready to replace them when I advised I already had a set fitted. Absolute bargain price from Alex
  8. Why not go through insurance?
  9. If she has admitted liability then go through insurance. Or if she's paying just but a new wing as bumper. If you put another GM Wing and bumper on already painted chances are the paint won't match at all.
  10. The only person I know who has one is keyser and he uses it.
  11. Cheers mark
  12. Sorry mark I meant the step by step run and normal run reading different. My graphs are shown on ame's facebook on dyno videos if you want a quick look
  13. Anybody have any though on this about the two dyno runs reading differently an why?
  14. What's that?
  15. Lmao me too lol. I'm trying to figure who's dyno is over reading and whos is under reading lmao
  16. Could it be the clicky rear axle if it can only be heard with the window down?
  17. ^ what chris said. Why do the two runs show different powers. On the step by step run I still show 260 starting and 280 respectively so still 20hp at the hubs the same as the normal pull. So why do the hp's vary? If I hadn't had the car uprev tuned previously and fitted the haltech I would have still seen around 33hp gain. I made 12 when I got remapped at rs which was expensive at around 400 quid and then anothe 20 @ the hubs. Why did rs dyno show 305.5 at the flywheel yet only 245 @ hubs on ame's? In retrospect I have gained 20hp at the hubs on top of the 305.5 I ran at the fly. When I get her back I will get her on the rollers and see what she pushes at the fly again so I get a better idea to what she is running.
  18. The only thing with 2 litre should be a carton of milk
  19. Is it fitted with a lightened single mass flywheel?
  20. .........by Neil! Lol nah, just my mates
  21. Looks good matey! Looks very batmobile-ish inside now lol
  22. Hahahaha your getting old mate
  23. Just use the multi map feature on the Uprev 1 map for NOS use and 1 map for NON NOS use. anyway good luck with the car NeilP. Dynapac'sk are pretty good arent they,had ours for 9 years now. Awesome piece of kit. Had a EVO on the dyno yesterday. By abbeymotorsport at 2012-03-14 Tuned by APT tuning http://www.rosssport.com/ Not a fan of evo's tbh a bit scummy but very nice figures. Every sphincter up here has one Running Multi maps would be a pain as on track I will be running the nos and then I would run the whole session with retarded ignition. The way it's set up the haltech will switch the maps automatically when nitrous is firing. This is just merely a gap filler until I go FI. Roll on 2013 for the full engine build
  24. It took Will over six months to regain his hearing after Bennett removed his bungs at Wales last year. There should be a health warning on his car! Lmao my k1 never had the bungs in it either but I only last a couple of months with it hahaha If the k1 fitted correctly first time it would be an awesome exhaust. It's thick stainless steel and the welds are good. My one sat squint which is probably the biggest reason I sold it because.
  25. Dan said its better figures than any other de engine n/a zed he's had on his hub dyno by miles. He was surprised it ran so much at the hubs. Maybe his dyno is conservative with the figures??
×
×
  • Create New...