Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Thats good news!! She is a bit of artwork Cant believe how much time has been spent on her! You must be missing her!!
  2. PRICE DROP
  3. Think it was the 75 tony. Emailed dan to ask him as I only gave him 75 injectors. If it is only 75 then i'll be getting him to throw in the 100 injectors Whats happening with your monster?
  4. cant believe how much more torque and hp the nos made through out the range tbh. Even though the peak isnt as High as I may have liked. At 4000rpm she's running 60hp more @ hubs which makes me
  5. I cant see myself buying a 370z at all tbh. It just doesnt push my buttons. The 350z is now a track toy so on the hunt for something else. Looked at skyline r34 gtr's, infiniti g37s, bmw 760li, bmw m5..... I fancy so many but i'm unsure whether to go comfort or sports again. I have a sports car and a hot hatch at the moment so I think the only thing missing from the collection is a big powered cruiser like 760, or m5...
  6. Just use non hardening gasket paste. I had trouble sourcing gaskets for my old k1 and japspeed could not provide these also. Gaskets are expensive. Most mechanics will have gasket material for them to make them up themselves
  7. PRICE DROP 250 Delivered
  8. Cheers mate will let Dan know
  9. Photobucket them dude and paste IMG link
  10. Dan's has made the NOS solenoid trigger a ground to the Airtemp sensor and this is how we are trimming the Ignition and controlling a little extra fuel just now
  11. Having problems with the controller at the moment Dan's phoning nitrous express tonight to find out a way to solve it. Think that is on the 75 jets also She isnt running progressively either as the controller isnt picking up the rpm at the moment which = fail
  12. Paid for mate Paid for track time also. I will collect my ticket at the premier inn as I'm there all weekend
  13. am i the only person who thinks the plate on the grille makes the front of the zed look a bit bizarre?
  14. reminds me of the clio sport pastel blue
  15. I really dont like the plate on the grille at all, takes away some shape to the front bumper somehow. Like someone who is old as fook and their face has started to droop !!
  16. sorry dude just realised i made an arse of that..... It was recent. Might get a reply I read march 10 and thought 2010 lmao... sorry dude
  17. EDIT- Talking rubbish
  18. my 300ps dipstick is fine
  19. I think other people ended up thinking it was something to do with MAF sensor? May be wrong. Did any lights flash up ?
  20. She looks sweet Ian Defo love her more now she's lowered!
  21. I have a y-pipe of for 55 quid matey, I will take offers on this
  22. Oil sold, Number Plate surrounds Sold.... Open to sensible offers for stuff I need my garage cleared
  23. as per phone convo, Hope it all goes to plan from now on
  24. I have had success with PayPal Martin. Will get it through when I get home tonight. Out walking some dogs
  25. I do agree rich.
×
×
  • Create New...