Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. hahahaha! Whats that saying my old man taught me, good girls are just bad one that don't get caught
  2. lmao, the only thing holding that halo up is devil horns
  3. Is that all he's coming round for? You knew that somebody would mention this, especially after saying you planned to marry a farmer, and then calling him round when the hubby is out at work haha oi oi
  4. Sold - thread locked
  5. lol it should take a lot of strain of that new engine of yours, with the massive weight reduction do it! do it!!
  6. People are scared to travel to Scotland I'm still in two minds about just fitting it to the car haha
  7. Quite a few places on here that can source something like this. Tarmac, Torqen, Clark Motorsport, Cougar Store, Abbey Motorsport H-Dev (not sure if they do stuff like this), and many many more. Worth dropping a message out to all the traders to see who can supply. Definitely worth going a little extra for a good fitting one as some require lots of adjustment. If you look in the traders section you will be able to see all of our approved traders. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/
  8. Neilp

    LakeZ names list

    Camping on site +1 (probably hensh) - fri, sat (maybe Thursday depending on work)
  9. Shame urs is slower than the DE's
  10. I'm a civil engineer working as an architect but my job title is 'Landscape Architect' ... rads in suspended ceiling - yea we do that ! I also own a Company called Architectural Restorations. Will, do you have a website? It's something I have a keen interest in and it would be interesting to see some of the work you do. Also what series of racing do you have cars in? What cars do you run? Any photos?
  11. Congrats Andy!
  12. I used to work as an HVACR engineer, then done design and now an ops manager
  13. doesnt heat rise ? Convection rises, radiant emits. Thats why you have plaque heaters or radiant tube heaters in massive warehouses etc
  14. it does seem ok but theres no postage prices showing and its a guarantee it will be a fair bit. By the time you spend that you may as well buy a new on. Not really the exhaust I'm after though as a little quiet for my liking. I've got a custom one priced up but to be honest I can't be bothered driving to the place with no exhaust on the car lol
  15. PS4's are really down in price just now. You can get one for around 270ish. Watch hotukdeals.com
  16. cheers mate, located in Lithuania which I'm not too keen on buying from as I can't be bothered waiting on delivery etc. Cheers for the heads up though!
  17. Anybody wanting to sell an exhaust?
  18. lol it is beautiful. A wee trip to Scotland would be worth it. Weekend up north and then collection on the way home
  19. *intelligent
  20. Did you ever get the engine finished off mate? Has it been tuned yet, what power did it make?
  21. If your facing the car from the front, at the back left of the plenum you will see a rubber pipe which has a plastic section on it with a philips (star) head on it. Remove that carefully and air it from there. You may have to do some pipe squeezing to force the air out and through the system etc.
  22. Hi Mark, The boot lid is £475 at the moment. The boot fitted perfect on the car it came from however it hasn't been fitted to my car- it's been stored the past year or 2. It's a bit of a nightmare to get it to Clark Motorsport as its around a 3 hour drive each way. I could borrow a van to get it there if required. Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...