Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. ROFL at this thread You always manage to get your missus into almost every post
  2. Open to sensible offers on the thermostatic oil cooler kit also.
  3. Central Scotland mate, Says on the left hand side of the post on the web browser
  4. many likes being given out by me today It is an awesome bit of kit and to be honest not one of the things I want to sell however, needs must....
  5. I never actually got round to fitting it as I was saving for a voltex wing. I now need to spend the money saved on a house purchase
  6. I drove about 300 miles to collect it Just hired a van for the day and done a round trip
  7. I'm guessing its just down to being collection preferred. Beautiful piece of kit though.
  8. lol its a nice drive up here! Plenty of brilliant roads! Make a weekend of it
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. So much choice. not enough money
  11. Buddyclub sold. Carbon Hatch/Boot lid and Oil cooler remaining
  12. Tony420z has pushed over the 1kbhp with his road car also, don't see him around here anymore though.
  13. ITEM SOLD- LOCKED
  14. Neilp

    LakeZ 2015

    You will struggle for a room close by this late due to the races being on. Martin will should be able to update on this when he gets a moment.
  15. Looks amazing mate! Love that kit!!
  16. If it is getting couriered then there may be specialists for this. I would take every effort in packing it correctly and safely and ensure you can view and are happy with it before getting posted
  17. You'll be surprised I reckon The window motor does weigh a bit but the boot itself is pretty damn heavy.
×
×
  • Create New...