Ideally I want to budget 400 quid for a decent pc with reasonable capability.
My current PC is about 10 years old, 2.2ghz processer 2gb ram and as slow as a week in jail
This also http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/3230/2497/-/30030552/684387717/Galaxy-3-AMD-FX-Quad-Core-3-6Ghz-Desktop-Gaming-PC-1tb-8gb-DDR3-ATI-6450-1gb/ListingDetails.html
If anybody knows of any better deals and setups for similar cash, probs including windows operating system pre-installed then give me a shout. I have got access to windows if I require it but i'm out of touch with my computing side these days and a little rusty so would prefer it all done for me
I've seen this on play as a cheap home pc with good potential for basic internet and watching movies on.
http://www.play.com/...urlrefer=search
Now I know the graphics card is poo on it but what would people recommend as an upgrade for it.
Seems like a good deal for the cash to me but what is your thoughts?
Any recommendations or thoughts are welcome.
My pc is getting on a bit and struggling with the 2gb ram it has so I reckon its time to find something which will work and do all the basics I need.
It will be hooked to a samsung 40" 1080 24p screen so need something with a decent graphics output.
Educate me please
Engine is just short of 5 litres. Not too sure about gearbox and diff volumes, but if doing gearbox and diff be sure to use genuine nissan stuff as aftermarket stuff seems to cause some serious issues. Add molyslip to the gearbox also
Luke, I have a cusco 7-point bolt in cage, got it redone in red and looks good. Once you fit a cage though, carpets have holes in them, things get marked.... Not ideal if its your everyday car
The next time I'm down south I'll bring it by. Cars off the road till next spring then i'll be back down to finish getting the nitrous tuned in. I'll defo call by when i'm down
I'm not trying to put people off your sale btw. Things just take time to sell. I think for somebody wanting a set of these 250 is a great price, it just has to be the correct person. Theyre just not for me at that price with the damage and for what i'm going to use them for I don't want to take any risks
As I said before I wish you every luck with the sale, 250 is a reasonable price. It may just take time.