Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. It has the 'dots' on the box
  3. Want ...
  4. matching reggies - nice one. Hope Saturday goes well - wish I could be there If everyone has one for me I should be quite merry
  5. Mine has always done this - only when it is baltic and only for the first few minutes. I find that properly warming up first before setting off - as in 10 minutes sitting with the engine running helps. Its no biggie though :shrug:I'm actually quite chuffed to finally hear someone else with this noise - I've tried describing it to people before as an Owl-like noise or old fashioned kettle - so you can imagine the looks I've had
  6. and he never used it two days surrounded by panting Australians and he didn't get any No idea what you mean Graham
  7. c'mon over here and say that
  8. I wish I could 'tag' this .....
  9. I gave Gary a hall pass the last time he wore his Now then Zug - I dare you to repeat that comment
  10. NSFW!! Having just seen Jason Byrne on the last night of his mammoth tour I think that's a bit tame - but very funny all the same
  11. I know you'll appreciate the cute kitteh
  12. Dave!!! You had to go there didn't you?!
  13. This is why we meets organisers get arsey with those of you that drive like t*ts on meets
  14. Now that is what I call a 'winter' car Wouldn't want the fuel bills but hey you're not going to get stuck anywhere Have fun!
  15. Hi Beechy welcome to the Forum I'm just south of you and in Arbroath most days for work am sure I'll see you around We have a few meets each year - Scottish members register here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687
  16. Welcome to the forum - Njoy
  17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I've had some mulled wine to help you celebrate Neil - have a good one
  18. Its part of the Safe Drive Stay Alive roadshows that police and education departments do in schools and with youth groups - - that's one of the least hard hitting videos that is used - some of the material is horrific but it does the job
  19. Happy Belated Birthday Dan - didn't spot it yesterday Have fun with your extended Birthday weekend
  20. Hi Matt - welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...