Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Yup - if I still had a car I wanted to look good I'd rather do the detailing myself For now though, the Saab hasn't been washed since I bought it!
  2. to the forum sorry don't know the car - but looks thoroughly stripped down! You'll find that the TCS isn't exactly 'programmed' to be off - it will simply be unplugged
  3. Something I have just noticed - when you enter a board the threads are not automatically in recently updated order anymore - they're all over the shop ... is this something you have to sort in your own personal settings or do we just have to hit the tab and do it manually each time?
  4. Just a wee bump to remind folks that there is a reverse open pit this Saturday at Knockers
  5. Vik54

    Tapatalk

    Noooooooo, don't encourage him Stange as I seem to remember a conversation between us about gentlemens jewels not so long ago Do tell...
  6. Totally
  7. Callum - Jay & Neil are the ones I warned you about! They are very naughty boys
  8. The walls had lining paper on? Well any eejit would know not to touch it in an old house They need to sort it - and at best go 50/50
  9. ok so this isn't less than a month ago but there are others http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/36608-need-a-trolley-jack-advice-please/page__hl__+trolley%20+jacks#entry562726
  10. Am sure there was a thread about jacks less than a month ago ... use the advanced search maybe?
  11. promises promises
  12. Just make sure you put it in facing the right way
  13. congrats on your new arrival
  14. It is literally a ten second job - anyone can do it Get Alex to talk you through it
  15. I would've thought it would make sense to have it as a forum in offtopic with its own subheadings including trackdays from the outset - there's plenty more threads than have been moved over already there to populate it
  16. Happy zedding
  17. There's also the logic that if a board and subforums was there folks would use it appropriately and more frquently
  18. Yeah and the size must be considerably smaller as loads of folks can't get messages. I suppose this is down to th fact that stuff we all had saved in folders just got dumped into th inbox - don't get me wrong at least they were saved which I do appreciate I'd say out of the twenty or so pms I've tried to send in last day only three have got through to their destination - and one of them was to a noob with 1 post
  19. Oh c'mon guys read the first post and just vote purrrlease
  20. each to their own each to their own
  21. Folks - please - no endless discussions and waffling - just vote Should we have a Motorsport board ? Subforums could include Track Days (with FAQs, track prep mods and local track info) , F1, BTCC, Drifting , Rally, Hillclimb... The list is endless and would be down to the team to decide - just vote yeah or nay for a Motorsport board
×
×
  • Create New...