Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Snow?!! In October?!! FFS!

  2. Go on the Darren
  3. Crap jokes time eh? Why did Tigger look inside the toilet? He was looking for Pooh!
  4. Happy Birthday - excellent way to spend the morning! Now go
  5. GLWTS - good looking car Looking at what is out there at the moment with that mileage and at this time of year you may be wise to drop your price a wee bit and advertise at as 'no offers' to indicate your bottom line if you're really serious about selling
  6. There won't be - once you're logged in as a forum member you see the reduced price - have a look at the site when not logged in and you'll see what I mean
  7. to the forum - best colour
  8. Vik54

    R35 GTR Alloys

    Nice one Sandy - they look surprisingly good in aluminium finish :cool:
  9. Ummm 10/20
  10. Agree with Riceballs - total trollage! and ... Gibletnippers?!
  11. Well... what do we think? Just saw it - not sure about 'best Bond ever' but was bloody good - Javier Bardem kind of stole the show I thought
  12. happy zedding
  13. You only get put through to the call cantre in Halifax for renewals and adjustments and in my experience they were always very good with the zed - it was when I got the diesel saab they tried to bend me over - I threatened to go elswhere and remove the other car and they suddenly dropped the quote by about £200
  14. Nice one Davy
  15. Lovely jubbly Azure
  16. Frankie Do we have any Belgian members folks?
  17. I feel the need... the need for ...

  18. O come on that was only a very small part of the conversation Harsh! But we know it's a lie as the limit is 5
  19. Ok - so once I get past all the pinned threads which go all the way to page three of announcements everything is in order of most recently changed
  20. Sorry Chris had gone to bed last night - just saw this will have a look...
  21. That's some diesel purchase
  22. Only one icon for that statement :drunk: Absolutely not - is a skool night! Chris it only seems to be in Offtopic - is really weird - but as soon as I hit recent order it is fine
  23. Nope mine seems to be automatically set to 'custom' display order - that's why I'm asking is it perhaps something we have to do in our personal settings somewhere?
  24. ?DD?
×
×
  • Create New...