Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Happy Birthday Graham! Hope its a good one - I made this for you
  2. You brave boy parking in the Overgate! I think I took Saffy in there once in three years... when I forgot what car I was in until I got to the ticket barrier
  3. No typo love - that's what she is
  4. Graham - shame on you on the info thread! " If you want to bring the good lady ....blah blah...they can go shopping" We need more female drivers signing up for Wales... I can't come now am in the SCAB
  5. Vik54

    baffled sump

    Either save up and do it properly or don't do it at all Just my two penneth - if you fit Japspeed you might as well put your cash in the fire and then go buy something decent
  6. Ahhh Happy Birthday Mrs B! Hope it was a good one
  7. Oooh someone mentioned you were for sale! Smashzilla - never mind am sure honeymoon wil be fab
  8. Baby K !! You're one lucky grrrrl having the zed shed on your doorstep - loving the mini Vicky x
  9. no!! BAH HUMBUG
  10. I think he has grown since yesterday x PS We watched 'The Grey' last night - I am glad we didn't watch it before we met up
  11. Happy Birthday Jim - hope its a good one!
  12. Unless your zed is a premium example with incredibly low mileage that you want to sell on pretty rapidly with the least depreciation I would continue using it - this is purely IMHO - each to their own - - but they're not 'supercars' and cope very well in all weather - I had mine out in the -10 temps and feet of snow we had the winter of 2009/2010 when my Astra was stuck up a hill for a fortnight Otherwise - carpet on left side of garage wing mirrors in and crawl in there
  13. We have a winner...... It's a Passat CC. I only have the dealer pics of it. Told you it was incredibly sensible! still not as 'sensible' as my scab
  14. Vik54

    MOT Time

    If they put it on rollers they were not paying attention to what their system was telling them about the car / they didn't give a sh*t / are incompetent - either way I wouldn't give them any further business
  15. Not seen a Bear yet though Dunno if you really want to - surely at this time of year they're concentrating on eating as much as possible to get through the winter?!
  16. I'll have some of what she had please
  17. cool pics! You're certainly seeing the 'Great Outdoors'
  18. Trouble is if everyone says "maybe" then nothing would be organized This is true - I refuse to accept 'maybes' is a total waste of everyone's time
  19. to the forum - happy zed hunting
  20. Stick a fuel cleaner in and take her for a blast down the motorway in fourth - don't let the revs go below 4k
  21. missing the zed's heated seats this morning!

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Mine buns were lovely and toasty at 4am this morning on the way home from work...

  22. Snow?!! In October?!! FFS!

  23. I feel the need... the need for ...

×
×
  • Create New...