im too lazy to make the extra trip but if your posting them out for free my address is...
natural, strawberry, vanilla, choc, mint, blueberry, ribbed, dotted, extra strong, trim, large, non latex?
I've been looking at Track Insurance recently - (Alex stop laughing!) - but come to conclusion not worth paper its written on especially with the huge excesses - basically - you choose to track it you take your chance mate
Neo - I wasn't ranting at you by any means - just make sure he knows that he can get them free - many young people just don't know where to access these services
ALWAYS Beemer drivers - they are defo the worst offenders and its always on a busy roudabout that you could've had a chance to get out onto if they'd bothered to use them
He shouldn't need to buy them they're free from GPs, clinics and student unions - sorry I get bee in bunnet about people having to pay for them - sexual health promotion / teen pregnancy is a huge part of my job
Welcome to the forum mate
I'd be going over the 2007 with a fine tooth comb that is an extremely good price considering age & mileage - take it that is standard non GT spec - or even JDM? Then again if its been serviced by nissan it won't be JDM..........
Happy hunting
Got everything apart from Cointreau.................ok I admit it am alco
Will be on the vino anyway
I have some disgusting cointreau - its about a zillion years old though!
It'll burn going down
Thought I'd give you a giggle.........especially the Scots who know what Arnold Shark are like.........
I've been looking for an OEM Tonneau for a while - best price seems to be Holdcrofts on E-bay £91 inc P&P
So thought should try locally before I take the plunge
Phone call to Arnold Shark Dundee
Ring ring..........
AC: Hello AC how can I direct your call?
Me: Parts department please - I'm looking for a price for a tonneau cover for a 350z?
AC: I'll just put you through
Beep Beep
AC: Hello servicing **** speaking
Me: Hi I'm looking for a price for a tonneau cover for a 350z
AC: .................sorry a what?
Me: A tonneau cover......I'll spell it........TONNEAU......its the panel that goes under the strut brace to separate your boot from the cabin
AC: Ah you need parts department - I'll put you through
Beep Beep
AC: Parts *** speaking
Me: Hi I'm looking for a price for a tonneau cover for a 350z
AC: (silence) erm.....
Me: its the panel that goes under the strut brace to separate your boot from the cabin
AC: Ok can you hold please
6mins 32 secs later
AC: Hullo - aye its £330 + vat
Me: (silence) erm are you sure we're talking about the same part here? The average price seems to be around £100-£160?
AC: Aye well on the Nissan system here ton- neee cover £330 +vat
Me: (laughing) all right mate thanks anyway
Gotta lurve that Shark