Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Ok Jay - Here's my 2 cents worth......... I dont think you can make comments about women drivers when you have a REVERSING CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!! Came with the car luv Plus I have a flip screen that covers it ask nixy she has been in my car Now come on 'Mr Automatic' we had this conversation the other night - when you were getting potty trained I was already driving - and dinnae give me any of that 'tiptronic' sh*te - lets get on track when you get back from Oz and see what happens then (Oh and if Alex doesn't make Sunday you're in Pole mate!)
  2. I flashed and waved like the mad woman I am - zero response
  3. Exactly now she'll realise what all the fuss is about You'll probably also find that her clients will respect the zed.............now if she arrived in a merc or beemer that would be another matter
  4. for Paris Hilton maybe
  5. There was 19 of the sods Microsoft have been publicising it all week - its the biggies for vista amongst others - bloody 'mare
  6. re start you computer again, fixed mine first thing I did and have completely switched off and then back on also its doin' my head in
  7. Anyone else having issues after the new updates? Everything going so S-L-O-W
  8. THEY PUT ALCANTARA ON THE DOORS Ok everyone agrees - its too quiet but much more responsive................so get one and then slap a ZORST on it
  9. i normally just call her my beatch lol.... And she accepts it lol i bet she kicks your arse around the room, and makes you wear a maids outfit. then he wakes up and it was all a dream What he meant to say was.........."I just call her Mistress Nix"
  10. Looks good Rich
  11. That looks great Completely unique............Think you need to start offering your services to the forum
  12. TBH - thinking of going with these guys.............. http://www.jcp-performance.com/index.php and they have pile of other stuff too Will wait and see how yours turns out
  13. +1 - Stichy it would be good if you can quote total cost per person please
  14. TOO FAR ........................FAR TOO FAR AND BLOODY OFFENSIVE
  15. Can't remember the first part of the 90's - was too busy at the Eclipse in Coventry, the Golden in Stoke and waking up in airfields on a Monday morning after various Amnesia and Helter Skelter events Can't remember much about the last five years of the 90's either ............was at Uni
  16. think you may have a wee problem dog there
  17. I love the sound of the Nismo exhxaust..................but it ain't no 'Harrier' and that's exactly why I like it So if his Nismo is like a jump jet...what does that male me then? A frikkin Avro Vulcan at Mach 2???? From what I've seen on youtube - more of a Typhoon
  18. Yeah but we'd be ROFL - ling all over the place
  19. I love the sound of the Nismo exhxaust..................but it ain't no 'Harrier' and that's exactly why I like it
  20. Welcome to the face ache club
  21. sorry if a repost - it just made me when I spotted it
  22. Erm..........who's is this? http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1295870.htm
  23. Lets just point out here girls that you don't just see a gynae when your bits turn green!!! And no I wouldn't want to see a manky dangly thing, NO Ta!!! that's what I was saying sarah - wee boys bumping their gums about things they know nothing about! I have some horrific images that we use at work for delivering sexual health and condom distribution training take note lads - you don't wrap it you only have yourself to blame when things do turn green
  24. I've always point blank refused to see male gynae - they never remember to warm the speculum
  25. Yeah I don't fancy your job to be honest, they come to you because there is something wrong with it R Green and falling apart Can you give us any celebrity gynaecological gossip? Who's have you seen and what was wrong with it? Get some money from 'The Sun' No that would be a GUM practitioner As usual mis-informed wee boys bumping their gums about things they know nothing about
×
×
  • Create New...