Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. get yourself five posts and you can even pm him back
  2. Welcome to the mad house ! You even have your own smiley
  3. I have piece of paper infront of me from Mr T - order is Near side Rear; Off side front; Off side rear and finally Near side front
  4. It was called Chieftan...they're searching for one crew member...
  5. New date for September added see OP
  6. Och Alan - that's crap!! Now you've slept on it though you'll probably be thinking is this worth anymore hassle? Unless it costs significantly more than your excess I think the answer is probably no Not worth your valuable energy
  7. so...Mike - say 'thanks' for the pointers and you've got your fifth post
  8. Don't know the car Dan - but welcome back to the madhouse
  9. Do it!!! Buy the zed Welcome to the forum
  10. I was sat behind a Guilietta in traffic yesterday and became completely mesmerised by the rear/brake lights - they're like a comma on its side...really - although maybe it had something to do with the amount of Sudafed I'd taken for my head cold
  11. I knew there was a name for this "seeing faces in things" ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia#Pareidolia
  12. Could just be the light in the photos but neither of the bumpers are a particularly good colour match - so I'd be asking if they've ever been replaced and why.
  13. But you'll need these for the 7th surely?
  14. They wish Its Brockett Hall - utterly stunning - fill it with 120 wedding guests (including 80 odd non house trained Australians) with free bar for two days of solid partying - not so stunning at the end of it
  15. I was in a dress and heeeeels That's just some random and you know it you weasel
  16. No NIPs and that's the fortnight past now
  17. Meet 'Cambo' man - I found him on the beach at Cambo last year - he now resides in my garden
  18. Is a snooper does its job and tells me where the cameras and likely 'spots' are Ask Polly what she calls her Tom tom
  19. I got to go to a wedding last week (I'm on the right)
  20. Vik54

    IM BACK !!

    Neil you're getting over-excited again you'll need your nappy changed! Amy - there's a huge selection of pads for some solid advice and good prices - though if you're going to 19" wheels surely you'll be wanting some Brembos to fill them?
  21. don't doubt the quality of the job - but how on earth can you do that to a Jag? Sorry - Marmite
  22. Want
×
×
  • Create New...